PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cash

gabicus
07-22-11, 05:15 AM
I have been increasingly noticing that I have been losing gained coins when the game refreshes. This morning i lost 23k coins, which isn't really alot but when I expand my restaurant and I am scrounging to keep up with the cooking it can make a difference.

Is this something that will be addressed or do I have to just deal with it?

Rachael98
07-22-11, 06:23 AM
This shouldn't happen; you should get the food back. It's because the server sells food too fast for it to recognise.
If you are losing money, please e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).

gabicus
07-22-11, 10:53 AM
I did send an e-mail to support. I got a reply noting they have a large volume of e-mails. Hopefully they will reply soon. I always lose money when the game refreshes with the servers.

0face
07-22-11, 11:10 AM
This happens to me also. Every night I leave the game up. Make like 60k each night and its gone when server refreshes. I was able to retain 5k of the 69k I made last night. I did however count my inventory last night and when it happened this morning I did notice that stock wasn't being taken out. I'm not going to leave it going at night anymore cause of this.

alexleong
07-22-11, 05:54 PM
I experience the same problem. In the morning when I open the app and I will lose the coins I earned when the server refreshes. Have sent email to support and hope to get this addressed accordingly.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 05:55 PM
I experience the same problem. In the morning when I open the app and I will lose the coins I earned when the server refreshes. Have sent email to support and hope to get this addressed accordingly.

You will. If you've actually lost coins and food, they should be able to help.

xDarkAngelx78
08-09-11, 03:28 PM
Support has NOT helped with this. I have emailed them 3 times and the last time I emailed, I got an automated reply saying that they are no longer accepting emails for bugs and issues and to post on the forums for such things. I have lost money and food and I haven't gotten anything back from support. It's getting ridiculous. I reported the problems to them and all I was told was that they would forward it to the proper team and that was it. I got up to over $33,000 today when I turned the game on, got a message saying that my restaurant was out of sync, I clicked to refresh, and when it did, I was down to $7,560 and some of the food was gone so I know that I lost both the food AND the money.

Rachael98
08-09-11, 03:35 PM
Support has NOT helped with this. I have emailed them 3 times and the last time I emailed, I got an automated reply saying that they are no longer accepting emails for bugs and issues and to post on the forums for such things. I have lost money and food and I haven't gotten anything back from support. It's getting ridiculous. I reported the problems to them and all I was told was that they would forward it to the proper team and that was it. I got up to over $33,000 today when I turned the game on, got a message saying that my restaurant was out of sync, I clicked to refresh, and when it did, I was down to $7,560 and some of the food was gone so I know that I lost both the food AND the money.

Therefore I'm afraid I'm going to refer you back to Support (support@teamlava.com). Whilst the bug should be posted here, so hopefully TL are now aware of the problem and working on a fix.
In regards to losing things, try them again. Make it clear that you're not reporting the bug, but trying to reclaim lost items after it. If you get the automated reply again, e-mail back and point out the case does actually need reviewing by Support. They should be able to help you. You've reported the bug. Now you're claiming back lost currency.

greygull
08-09-11, 03:41 PM
Do you have the most recent update for your device and for the game?

bawpotter
08-09-11, 03:59 PM
Device doesn't really matter, but if you are running iOS 2, you might have a few issues...