PDA

View Full Version : Can we get better Floor Tiles?

tata1089
07-21-11, 07:46 PM
First I would like to start off by saying that I really enjoy playing my fashion story :). Its a great game and i love the fact that u get to interact with other ppl, my only concern is the fact that I cant seem to find a tile to really match what im looking for. Don't get me wrong, i do like the black tile but I want my atore to have sections and the other tiles are quite ugly lokking compared to the warm stone and the black tile. If they could just put something plain like a white tile that would be quite helpful. If anyone agrees/disagrees plz feel free to comment below. Thanks!

casadolce
07-21-11, 08:22 PM
I can use white tiles, non-gem.

xSnowyOwlx
07-21-11, 10:58 PM
Why not better WALLPAPER?!!!! I'm so sick of having to use the grey and charcoal because the only wallpaper that has wainscot is 3 gems a piece. I'm not into the bright wallpapers because they don't match the floor tiles I use and the floor tiles that DO match them cost gems.
I want to see wallpaper with wainscot just like we have in Bakery and Restaurant and not all for gems for crying out loud.

darkcouture
07-22-11, 10:22 AM
Agreed on tiles & wallpaper!

maryd1215
07-22-11, 10:36 AM
I agree but I'd like to add the caveat that I would like to have more and prettier floor tiles, wall panels, tables et al for COINS! Almost every pretty item requires gems. I though Zynga was greedy but teamlava has them beat.

tata1089
07-22-11, 05:12 PM
Add me you guys and see what ive done with the current tiles.... The wallpaper is just a failure though :(