PDA

View Full Version : Problem sending gifts

lc1029
07-21-11, 05:18 PM
good evening :)

First off I must say I love this game!!! It helps me **** time at work lol anyways today I have been having issues sending gift. When I go to the gift menu it will be a pink blank screen and not allow me to choose one. Theres actually no options no matter what tab I hit. I tried restarting my phone and I still have the same issues. Is their a glitch in the system or maybe just with my phone lol help please :)

swiep07
07-21-11, 05:20 PM
Same here! First I could send only one at a time. And now none...

lc1029
07-21-11, 05:26 PM
ok at least im not alone. Yes gifting one by one is really annoying as well ever since I had I updated the game ive been having alot of glitches and problems :(

sparkled27
07-21-11, 05:36 PM
Not able to send gifts either. First thing I did was come here to see if any one else is having this issue .

luzon888
07-21-11, 05:37 PM
hi,

used to gift back all neigbours in 1 go and then later, one neighbour at a time till yesterday. Today, there's no gift options for me to selection in the catalogue when I tried to gift back to my neighbours.

What happen? Hope to hear from Team Lava soon, don't want to lose my neighbours for not gifting back. ~ Sony Ericsson X10

Jennifrmtheblock
07-21-11, 06:07 PM
hi,

used to gift back all neigbours in 1 go and then later, one neighbour at a time till yesterday. Today, there's no gift options for me to selection in the catalogue when I tried to gift back to my neighbours.

What happen? Hope to hear from Team Lava soon, don't want to lose my neighbours for not gifting back. ~ Sony Ericsson X10
I've had the same exact experience! I'm worried about losing neighbors too! Please Team Lava give us some feedback. I tried reinstalling the game, but that didn't help either.

kooky panda
07-21-11, 06:32 PM
Are all of you on android devices?

sparkled27
07-21-11, 06:36 PM
Yes I play on a Android phone

Russianlily
07-21-11, 06:48 PM
I cant gift either. Im on android.. I think android users dont get that option. :(

GroupMagma
07-21-11, 06:49 PM
We're aware of the issue. Thanks for letting us know. We're currently taking steps to resolve the issue ASAP.

Russianlily
07-21-11, 07:47 PM
It works now for me go check! Yay. I love the contrast pumps!