PDA

View Full Version : How to make single row stone path with plowed land on both sides? See picture!

PinkWool
07-21-11, 01:54 PM
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5907/fsdevide.jpg

I have seen this type of single row stone paths on several farms. I cant seem to make that. Either I will have a gap with unplowed land or have to put a dubble row of stone path.

Is there a secret on how to make it?

Or is it an old feature, now gone?

Make my day and please tell me!

hectorloch
07-21-11, 02:09 PM
You can move your plots "half a square". At bottom left, go into Tools, then Edit. Then choose the option that looks like a wheelbarrow - it's correct name is "Move/Rotate". Now select a plot and drag it. You will find you can move it so that a half square is available between it and the next square - ideal for a paving stone or any other "half" or "quarter" square item.

In this mode, you will also have opened your Inventory and selecting certain objects allows you to either store them or rotate them.

farmerrobbo
07-22-11, 12:35 AM
You can move your plots "half a square". At bottom left, go into Tools, then Edit. Then choose the option that looks like a wheelbarrow - it's correct name is "Move/Rotate". Now select a plot and drag it. You will find you can move it so that a half square is available between it and the next square - ideal for a paving stone or any other "half" or "quarter" square item.

yeah, you have to move them into place, you can't plow into that half square very easily.

PinkWool
07-22-11, 12:35 AM
Oh, look! *happy*
Thats the secret - first plow and then move them into place, not plowing them at the right place!

Thanks alot!!!

hectorloch
07-22-11, 05:28 AM
Oh, look! *happy*
Thats the secret

The plots you're moving needn't be empty - you can move growing cops. Needn't just be plots either - same applies to trees, fences, buildings, animals .... every placed object in fact.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 06:24 AM
Oh, look! *happy*
Thats the secret - first plow and then move them into place, not plowing them at the right place!

Thanks alot!!!

Yes, enjoy:D.