PDA

View Full Version : The Great Update Date: July 22

bawpotter
07-21-11, 01:54 PM
We should be reciving updates in all TL games tomorrow, July 22. I am hoping for:

1. At least 2 new recipes
2. Some coin items
3. Something suprising!

Well, enjoy your afternoon and get excited about tomorrow's update!

redbites
07-21-11, 02:08 PM
I'm super excited!!! Mainly for new drinks and recipes for the grill

jaid666
07-21-11, 03:20 PM
I'm sorry to say it, but coin items WOULD be a surprise for me. Well ones that are neat anyway..

ginamarie510
07-21-11, 03:28 PM
Are Android users getting the Ice Cream machine :) ... Wishful thinking :o

cakesJordanEz
07-21-11, 08:22 PM
Are Android users getting the Ice Cream machine :) ... Wishful thinking :o

That would be nice for you guys! I hope you Androids get it! I have an iDevice so I already have it!

Superyalda
07-21-11, 09:52 PM
What ice cream machine? I'm on iPad and I don't see no ice cream!

jaid666
07-21-11, 09:54 PM
What ice cream machine? I'm on iPad and I don't see no ice cream!

Ice cream machine is in bakery story, not restaurant story.

sweetie_bug
07-21-11, 10:40 PM
:) This post makes me very happy. I'm relatively new to the stories, maybe a month? Anyway, this is the first time I am consciously looking forward to an update, and talking about it with y'all. Happy times! :)

xstephknotx
07-22-11, 02:01 AM
That was a very ignorant comment about the shoes and black people. Not every black person can jump high.

sissy8
07-22-11, 03:39 AM
i am looking forward to the goose:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rachael98
07-22-11, 03:51 AM
Please don't be racist. Also, TL might not be too happy about that. Hopefully they'll implement it in your device soon.
I'm looking forward to the gooses too, Sissy8:rolleyes:!

celshark
07-22-11, 06:42 AM
No more comments like these dude, not good for the rep. You know, someone could take real offense to it. I'm guessing GM will edit it and PM u about it, if not already. I'll give u the benefit if the doubt this time tho, its not a mistake if u learn from it; it's a lesson.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 06:44 AM
No more comments like these dude, not good for the rep. You know, someone could take real offense to it. I'm guessing GM will edit it and PM u about it, if not already. I'll give u the benefit if the doubt this time tho, its not a mistake if u learn from it; it's a lesson.

I like that theory. I'm noting that down...

xokay
07-22-11, 06:44 AM
I feel for those of you who feel left out, but they have started providing the Android games with constructable items (ZS, CS). On one hand, I strongly agree that a new update should only be released if it has been coded for both Android and iDevices. On the other hand, though, try and consider us beta testers since there are always bugs associated with these updates that you're lacking which don't exactly make the updates all that satisfying.

On the whole, I find the argument is becoming a bit tiring at this point as GroupMagma has insisted several times that they are working on the Android updates. Without being given a permission from his superiors, he can't exactly release an ETA to the forum, can he. What more can you exactly expect from him other than the promise that these updates will be released soon? As I said before, I understand that it must be frustrating, but rest assured that TL is aware of your frustration and working on it instead of rehashing the same debate over and over again.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 06:50 AM
I feel for those of you who feel left out, but they have started providing the Android games with constructable items (ZS, CS). On one hand, I strongly agree that a new update should only be released if it has been coded for both Android and iDevices. On the other hand, though, try and consider us beta testers since there are always bugs associated with these updates that you're lacking which don't exactly make the updates all that satisfying.

On the whole, I find the argument is becoming a bit tiring at this point as GroupMagma has insisted several times that they are working on the Android updates. Without being given a permission from his superiors, he can't exactly release an ETA to the forum, can he. What more can you exactly expect from him other than the promise that these updates will be released soon? As I said before, I understand that it must be frustrating, but rest assured that TL is aware of your frustration and working on it instead of rehashing the same debate over and over again.

Extremely well-said. Thank you. Also, there are a lot of things that can change so an ETA would probably just disappoint and cause arguments.

kinzlee
07-22-11, 08:01 AM
Don't be racist. People different colors are the same, so shut it.

bawpotter
07-22-11, 09:43 AM
No update yet...

redbites
07-22-11, 09:45 AM
No update yet...
It should come within the next 2 hours

bawpotter
07-22-11, 09:46 AM
How do you know?

kooky panda
07-22-11, 09:51 AM
past updates have started rolling out around mid day on Fridays

bawpotter
07-22-11, 09:58 AM
True. But then again, they aren't always the same time.

redbites
07-22-11, 10:01 AM
past updates have started rolling out around mid day on Fridays
Every week since the updates started I was recieving my update at 11:00 exactly

kooky panda
07-22-11, 10:01 AM
I know but that what makes Friday so Fun!!! The anticipation!!

designsbybriana
07-22-11, 10:02 AM
I am hoping they release a new app update for Android like they did Bakery Story. There were a few enhancements that were really nice (like visit button on wall, and other neighbor's walls), and minor updates.

Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com

Dylanie
07-22-11, 11:01 AM
I would really, really love movable doors and door options for the update.

redbites
07-22-11, 11:07 AM
I don't think there is any recipes this week from what I know

bawpotter
07-22-11, 11:09 AM
Why? Where did you get the info? I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY Hope it is wrong!

redbites
07-22-11, 11:12 AM
Dart board 30k coins
Sunflower 10 gems
Blue glass floor 1 gem

bawpotter
07-22-11, 11:16 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

redbites
07-22-11, 11:18 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
At least one of the items doesn't cost gems

bawpotter
07-22-11, 11:19 AM
True... But it is the second week without recipes!

redbites
07-22-11, 11:22 AM
True... But it is the second week without recipes!
I know! Maybe they won't make any more recipes because they don't costs gems and TL doesn't earn profit from new recipes

greygull
07-22-11, 11:25 AM
Maybe they won't make any more recipes because they don't costs gems and TL doesn't earn profit from new recipes

I hope that's not true! I understand they need to make money, that's why a lot of the items cost gems. But people do buy the sonic and forevers, and try the box to get the mightys. At least I'm still working on the drinks, so I have something going.

cakesJordanEz
07-22-11, 11:45 AM
TL this is getting old! We want new recipes that we have asked for! I used to look forward to the weekly update, but now I just dread it!

xokay
07-22-11, 11:48 AM
TL this is getting old! We want new recipes that we have asked for! I used to look forward to the weekly update, but now I just dread it!

You DREAD new content? They can't please everybody. Some people, like myself, want more decorations. I'll admit I'm not thrilled with the update, but I do appreciate it.

driftboutique
07-22-11, 11:52 AM
Yeah, that's kind of like dreading Christmas because you know you're not getting a real live pony :p

I'm in love with the blue glass tile. I think I'll wait until the next sale or a free gift I like to buy gems, but I think I'm going to redecorate around it.

I haven't gotten the bakery update yet but I did get the offer for the herb garden. SOLD! I adore it.

cakesJordanEz
07-22-11, 12:05 PM
You DREAD new content? They can't please everybody. Some people, like myself, want more decorations. I'll admit I'm not thrilled with the update, but I do appreciate it.

Yeah, I don't exactly dread it, it is just disappointing to not get anything at all, because it tells me I have an update on both RS and BS, but it's not there! So I can't even get it! Sorry about ranting!

bobbyrae
07-22-11, 12:24 PM
Blue glass floor? Does anyone have that out yet and could post a pic? Sounds cool 

xokay
07-22-11, 12:27 PM
Wrong thread but I totally bought gems in City Story to get that house. LOVE it.

hectorloch
07-22-11, 12:28 PM
gooses, Sissy, gooses :) do you want Peacock or Peafowl in the name of the FPGC ?

bigbux3
07-22-11, 12:44 PM
The update already came out? I DIDNT GET IT! this is the third time its happened to me, the second time it happened was last week!!! THEY NEED TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE GET THE UPDATES!

bobbyrae
07-22-11, 12:48 PM
Errr...not everyone has received the updates, bigbux3, including me. They roll out slowly. Between now & Tuesday you should have them.

jaid666
07-22-11, 12:48 PM
The update already came out? I DIDNT GET IT! this is the third time its happened to me, the second time it happened was last week!!! THEY NEED TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE GET THE UPDATES!

If you aren't in the group that gets the Friday rollout, you'll still get the update by Tuesday. It just won't come with an advertisement to tell you about it. Check your design tabs and you should see the items there though.

bigbux3
07-22-11, 12:49 PM
But i hate that! I used to get them every Friday! I hate being last

bigbux3
07-22-11, 12:50 PM
and the items arent there. They dont appear until i get the notice

bobbyrae
07-22-11, 12:53 PM
But i hate that! I used to get them every Friday! I hate being last

You're not last. You just have not got them. Yet.

bigbux3
07-22-11, 12:56 PM
I figured that, its just that if an update is supposed to come out on a certain date, i expect to get it too. did u get it?

ultrafrog
07-22-11, 01:19 PM
I wonder what the new 'free with Gem purchase' item 'Capsule game' looks like

casadolce
07-22-11, 01:42 PM
Love the dart board! Just what I needed!

bigbux3
07-22-11, 01:52 PM
I dont get it. Did anyone else get the update?

Dylanie
07-22-11, 04:10 PM
I checked out your dartboard, casadolce. I'm curious to see the capsule game, too! Anybody have that yet?

Rachael98
07-22-11, 04:12 PM
I figured that, its just that if an update is supposed to come out on a certain date, i expect to get it too. did u get it?

No one at TL ever said anything about a specific date did they?