PDA

View Full Version : Losing game $

0face
07-21-11, 03:42 AM
Well I noticed numbers didn't match up Tuesday morning. So Tuesday night I recorded my cash amount and experience just in case. Left my shop open and woke up to find I made 60k about. And it was exactly that over what I had recorded. I did the same last night 158k. I made 49k. It even showed that I had 207k. I finish my strawberry cake and the game gets a bit laggy(which its always VERY laggy,this instance much worse) and it reverts my cash back to 158k. I like this game but its very glitchy on my phone. Im glad I haven't put real cash towards this and see that disappear. I don't think that I will now that I've seen this happen and know its not just me forgetting the amount I had.

My phone is:
LG Ally
Android 2.2.1

0face
07-22-11, 07:27 AM
Happened again this morning...I recorded my cash amount. And a few of my items that I had up for purchase. Then went to bed. When I came back it said I made 69k. It came out to be I had 69k over what I had recorded. Cool.

As I was checking my item quantities the money disappeared again, only this time it actually said something about syncing with the server and refreshing my bakery. So I continued to check items and it turns out I had 2 more quantities for each of the 3 items I checked. Yet I retained 5k of the 69k I made overnight. Bizarre.

The game is really laggy also. This may be my phone hardware? My girlfriend has a t-mobile samsung galaxy S and its soooooo much faster than mine.

0face
07-28-11, 05:15 AM
Happened again this morning. I had 49k+ and woke up to make 63k. Clicked OK and it showed I had 113k. I serve some canollis and then make some more and the game unexpectedly closes. I open it back up and I have the same amount as the night before. The canollis I served I think showed up still(didn't count my quantities beforehand, as this hasn't happened in a while), but the money to cook the new batches wasn't taken out. And thats not where the 63k went. I only cooked 5 more batches at 2k and some change per.