PDA

View Full Version : Which game jingle do you like the best

pp84
07-21-11, 01:17 AM
Was just wondering which is the most popular game jingle on the forum. By jingle I mean the song/ tune that u hear everytime you open and play a team lava game. every team lava story has a unique tune associated with it. what's your fav tune?

My fav is the fashion story jingle 

yogurtjunkie303
07-21-11, 07:40 AM
Fashion Story of course :)

kooky panda
07-21-11, 07:54 AM
I love all of them, but the one that sticks with me the most is Farm Story. First story game down loaded and the one I heard the most!!!
(at least until I figured out how to mute the sound!!!lol)

jovenal
07-21-11, 08:16 AM
Farm Story since it's my first TL game but after playing this game over a year, sound/music has been turned off... for all their games.

nmishii
07-21-11, 08:45 AM
Farm Story. Its the only one I've heard for more than 15 sec. By the time the other games were released, I knew how to turn off the sound and did that immediately.

kooky panda
07-21-11, 08:54 AM
Farm Story. Its the only one I've heard for more than 15 sec. By the time the other games were released, I knew how to turn off the sound and did that immediately.
Yes I had to turn my sound off as per my hubbys request. For some reason he would be irritated when farm story music would pop on at 5: 30AM!!!

cityerror
07-21-11, 11:54 AM
Fashion Story :) it's so soothing... well to me at least

mattdiner
07-21-11, 01:24 PM
Bakery story

pp84
07-21-11, 04:50 PM
Fashion Story :) it's so soothing... well to me at least

Yeah I agree i love the fashion story tune

pp84
07-21-11, 04:55 PM
Yes I had to turn my sound off as per my hubbys request. For some reason he would be irritated when farm story music would pop on at 5: 30AM!!!

I play on mute too when ever my hubby's s around . But when he ia not around i like to play listening to the music 

bigbux3
07-21-11, 05:38 PM
Just for the 2-3 seconds in the beginning of Bakery Story. Thats it.

DAISIE33
07-21-11, 05:45 PM
I like the bakery story cuz it changes on fashion story it keeps repeating do do do and farm story is ok and the others are to but to me it's bakery story I make the little noises as it plays the sounds hahaha I love it 

silver_dew
07-31-11, 10:50 PM
I like the bakery story cuz it changes on fashion story it keeps repeating do do do and farm story is ok and the others are to but to me it's bakery story I make the little noises as it plays the sounds hahaha I love it 

I like the bakery story one too  its got a nice sound to it.

sterlingempire
08-01-11, 10:44 AM
Nightclub story :p there are many different ones. Not exactly what I would call a 'Jingle'

sourlicorice2
08-08-11, 11:17 AM
Nightclub cause I can play my own music. Wish we had that option for the other story games. I'd much rather listen to my own jingle lol. I do love almost all the story games (treasure story is boring and Zoo Story got boring when they didn't come out with new animals etc).sry that was a bit off topic that last bit.