PDA

View Full Version : Force Closing!

megscellent
07-20-11, 09:29 PM
My game force closes every time I attempt to serve food. It doesn't happen when I click any other option in-game.. I'm able to cook food without any issues, but unable to serve it! This has happened twice now, the first time my food went bad because I was unable to serve it in time.

I've tried restarting my phone multiple times.. What else can I do?

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

jovenal
07-20-11, 09:38 PM
That's weird! it only closes when your trying to serve but not other times. Try deleting the app, reboot your device, then download a fresh copy of the game. Don't worry your game saved in TL server so you won't lose anything.

megscellent
07-20-11, 09:46 PM
Thanks! I am trying it now. We'll see if it works :)

jovenal
07-20-11, 10:01 PM
good luck! hopefully it works for you.

XenopBird
07-20-11, 10:07 PM
i would like to completely restart fashion story, but everytime i delete it i get the same memory back again... is there any way i can restart it??!!

XenopBird
07-20-11, 10:18 PM
I want to start over my account on Fashion Story. A younger cousin used up all my gems. Is there any way to either restart the app or get more gems free? I would like to know asap

jovenal
07-20-11, 10:33 PM
I want to start over my account on Fashion Story. A younger cousin used up all my gems. Is there any way to either restart the app or get more gems free? I would like to know asap

sorry but you can't reset your account. you can delete it but when you reinstall your old game will be there. your account is link to the UDID of your device.

Rachael98
07-21-11, 12:09 AM

As it's linked to your UDID, you can't (legally) start without a new device. Sorry.
In regards to gems, remember to tell anyone who plays the game on your behalf (as stated by the ToS (teamlava.com/terms), they should be 14+; old enough to understand) not to spend them.
Whilst you cannot have them back, you can:

Buy them;
Get level 2 mastery
and Win them in some Forum Events and Contests (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!)

JaniceRucker
08-01-11, 03:57 PM
My game force closes every time I open it. I installed the update yesterday and since then the game force closes. I (via my son) sent an email to the support group w/no response yet. I am on level 61. I had food cooking and loads of food on the counters, I hope all is not lost by the time I get back to it, my rating included. I had my daughter post a note on my wall for friends.

JaniceRucker
08-01-11, 04:01 PM
Wrong thread, sorry.

badger8
08-01-11, 04:16 PM
I'm also having TONS of force-closing issues- and only recently- I'd say within the last 1-2 weeks. I'm on iPad, so it's not just happening on Android. It happens on City, Bakery, Nightclub, and is really bad on Restaurant. Haven't had it happen on Empire yet. My guess is because no updates there. It's not the iPad itself, because these are the only games it happens on. Glad to know I'm not alone, but it's getting really frustrating to have to redo the last few steps over all the time when it happens!

mgoodin79
08-02-11, 06:47 PM
Mine is now force closing everytime I try to load it up

AiCandies
08-02-11, 07:18 PM
Mine is force-closing all the time now. Good to know I'm not alone.

Before the last update my game used to force-close whenever I tried to cook. I solved it by opening the social tab (community, neighbours, etc) before I cooked anything.
Just don't ask me how or why that worked... :P

cookietyler
08-02-11, 07:51 PM
I'm having the same issue too and its also happening on Restaurant story. Hopefully this gets fixed soon because it's quite frustrating!!

kooky panda
08-02-11, 07:58 PM
Game Maintenance; August 2
All TeamLava games are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance tonight. The brief maintenance will be occurring sporadically for each game...

All games should be back around midnight, Pacific Daylight Time.

badger8
08-02-11, 08:04 PM
This was happening prior to tonight.