PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble expanding zoo

VannyPak575
07-20-11, 02:07 PM
I've already qualified for three expansions but every time I click the design button it only gives me two options to sell or move but no expand. I'm running out of space! I've already removed and reinstalled but that didn't help. Any more suggestions?

Rachael98
07-20-11, 02:11 PM
Update to the latest version and then zoom out on normal mode. Click on one of the blue arrows and select the relevant option.

kooky panda
07-20-11, 02:19 PM
I've already qualified for three expansions but every time I click the design button it only gives me two options to sell or move but no expand. I'm running out of space! I've already removed and reinstalled but that didn't help. Any more suggestions?

To expand click on "more" button at bottom, then "market" button, then "enhance" button, scroll over and you should see your expansions options.

VannyPak575
07-20-11, 02:21 PM
Problem fixed! Thank you both!

midwifeatlarge
07-23-11, 11:26 AM
Hey, I'm having the same problem. The last time there was an option to expand for ten million coins, so away I go saving and buying and playing like a crazy person until I reached the milestone and now when I click on design I have only the same two options as you, to move or to sell. The problem I have is that when I send an email, I am given a number to track a response but never get one. So alas what to do?????

kooky panda
07-23-11, 11:43 AM
Hey, I'm having the same problem. The last time there was an option to expand for ten million coins, so away I go saving and buying and playing like a crazy person until I reached the milestone and now when I click on design I have only the same two options as you, to move or to sell. The problem I have is that when I send an email, I am given a number to track a response but never get one. So alas what to do?????

make sure you hit the more button to expand the options, then go to market(not design) and then enhance scroll over and if you have expansions available they will be there.

Rachael98
07-23-11, 02:35 PM
Again, on the latest version click the blue arrow.

talyon
07-23-11, 03:30 PM
As always it's better to make sure you have the latest software, as stated above the blue arrows are very easy to see and faster way to expand until you've maxed this option. Ty.

By your friendly possible future mods. Lol 

Rachael98
07-23-11, 03:33 PM
As always it's better to make sure you have the latest software, as stated above the blue arrows are very easy to see and faster way to expand until you've maxed this option. Ty.

By your friendly possible future mods. Lol 

Yes, latest software's always a good idea.

PS: be careful what you say about mod-ing.

talyon
07-23-11, 03:42 PM
PS. I'm not declaring I'm a mod or work for TL in any way shape or form Ty. So why should I have to be careful, it's in fun that I posted that way

I'm not a MoD! But I am a BoD. Lol

gobblies
07-23-11, 04:06 PM
I never realized how rediculous this forum is getting!! P.S taylon- I know your confident and keen to be a mod, but we BOTH know that i will get it... Justkiddin. But seriously- GMbsaid be humble- i see several posts of yours saying, like, possible future mod. Dont get your hopes up too much!! :p

talyon
07-23-11, 05:28 PM
My hopes are not up, just having fun with possible mod stuff Plz people get a joke well yah. Lol. Seriously.