PDA

View Full Version : food items disappear

mom2twins76
07-20-11, 09:54 AM
Recently in RS I put food on the stoves and grills to cook and when I come back the appliances are empty. This has been happening alot lately and it is very frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing this?

kooky panda
07-20-11, 09:55 AM
Are you playing on droid and Iphone device?

tsuyoin
07-22-11, 05:56 AM
After I put the bagels on the counter, two minute later it was gone. ... plz give me back my bagels!!!!! >_<
I remade, and gone again. ... I thk it happened two days ago. .. it was bagel too. .... T_T

mom2twins76
07-22-11, 06:43 AM
I'm playing on ipod touch.

tsuyoin
07-22-11, 06:53 AM
x.x just now all my other food disappeared............ mad

tsuyoin
07-22-11, 06:54 AM
im on driod btw. plz fix bugs!!

ashleyhayes1
07-25-11, 11:55 AM
I had all my counters full today, 3000 plates+ disappeared in minutes. I only have 20 chairs so it's not possible. Please fix.

ashleyhayes1
07-25-11, 11:56 AM
Using iPad

pandora1974
07-26-11, 08:50 AM
i am having the same problem all my food is gone when i go into my messages and come back....vanish before my eyes...what is up with that..also the screen is shaking when i try to look at the upper corner...and flickering...what is up with that.

kooky panda
07-26-11, 09:06 AM
As for the droid devices, I am not sure- I think I saw some other threads with these same problems.-

As for the apples devices- I have not had any issues with this. Couple of things I have seen:

If you close shop, do not block your door, block your cash register instead.

If you are still having problems, delete your game and re download it from the app store. ( you will not lose you game).

If this still keeps happening you may have to email support at support@teamlava.com to have them look into you game.

greygull
07-26-11, 01:46 PM
For Android, try deleting and reinstalling, and try shutting off then turning back on. Are you being credited coins or does everything just go back to what it was when you first entered? Android still has the glitch of blocking the door with the podium, food still sells like it's being eaten. If you do want to close down to stock up on food, do not use the podium. I believe I've heard using a counter works the best, some other items still allow a little bit of selling.

Also, if you have one, hit the task ****er before you start playing. Sometimes I can't even enter unless I've done it.

There does seem to be something with the upper left corner, try zooming out more. If I am zoomed all the way in, I can't even get to the top corner. Zooming out allows access there, and usually stops the flickering.

Hopefully these will help you out, and feel free to ask any more questions! Happy gaming!