PDA

View Full Version : Best Restaurant For Restaurant Story

rooney111
07-20-11, 09:26 AM
Send in a picture of your restaurant and have a chance to win gems!

Rachael98
07-20-11, 09:40 AM
You are not affiliated with TeamLava are you? Therefore you cannot give gems. At best, you're lying. At worst, you're impersonating a member of TL Staff are you not?

kooky panda
07-20-11, 09:50 AM
this is a violation of the forum rules and can result in suspension from the forum. I suggest you ask a a moderator to delete this post for you.

Rules of Conduct:
Violating this Terms of Service or the following Rules of Conduct could result in the suspension or permanent termination of your account.

Impersonating a TeamLava Employee
Posts and/or private messages that allude to and/or contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, attempt to impersonate a TeamLava employee.

mattdiner
07-20-11, 10:20 AM
Hey, give Rooney a break.
Besides. The point prizes of contests not run by moderators come from the person running it.
(Example: Mr. Arny's Valentine's Day Contest)
So if he is willing to donate his gems to one lucky winner, by all means, continue.

Rachael98
07-20-11, 10:22 AM
this is a violation of the forum rules and can result in suspension from the forum. I suggest you ask a a moderator to delete this post for you.

Rules of Conduct:
Violating this Terms of Service or the following Rules of Conduct could result in the suspension or permanent termination of your account.

Impersonating a TeamLava Employee
Posts and/or private messages that allude to and/or contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, attempt to impersonate a TeamLava employee.

I have already reported this to GM, a SuperModerator. This is also a violation of the TeamLava Terms of Service (teamlava.com/terms):

(viii) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity

It also attempts to mislead us:

(vi) defraud or mislead TeamLava or other users or otherwise engage in any suspicious activity

Rachael98
07-20-11, 10:24 AM
Hey, give Rooney a break.
Besides. The point prizes of contests not run by moderators come from the person running it.
(Example: Mr. Arny's Valentine's Day Contest)
So if he is willing to donate his gems to one lucky winner, by all means, continue.

But, Matt, he cannot do this himself. Has he verified with TeamLava that they are willing to transfer the gems (if he has gems) to the relavent account?

talyon
07-20-11, 10:27 AM
I'm assuming gems can be sent via our PC??? as u can give hp to anyone u want in storm8 games!! If this is so why can't I or anyone hold a personal contest and award gems etc. I don't see in thread starters post where he indicates he is affiliated with TL etc. Correct me if I'm wrong on the giving away gems city cash etc. Ty

GroupMagma
07-20-11, 10:28 AM
No, we haven't. There's no way to "gift" Gems to other users, and we don't plan to make one. This thread is now locked.