PDA

View Full Version : HELP! account transfer, no response

temporary101
07-19-11, 11:26 PM
I emailed customer support two weeks ago regarding an account transfer and have gotten no response. I've sent two follow up emails and all I get is an automated reply with a new request number! How can I actually get info on how long the process will take? I'm not even sure if ya worth trying to play much longer as ill have lost all my neighbors by the time I get back!

jovenal
07-19-11, 11:52 PM
just transfer your own account by Storm8 way using your Storm8 ID. here's the step by step instruction http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

bigbux3
07-19-11, 11:55 PM
just do it. it does instantly. i did mine 3 weeks ago. and i was shocked. nothing was messed up

Jewels4you
11-26-12, 04:49 PM
I emailed team lava about a account transfer and I'm not getting a response either! I want my fashion story back! Help me please before I lose all my neighbors!

greygull
11-26-12, 04:57 PM
I emailed team lava about a account transfer and I'm not getting a response either! I want my fashion story back! Help me please before I lose all my neighbors!

It can take up to 5 business days to receive a response. Have they emailed you back, even just the automated response?

13BElanna
11-26-12, 09:07 PM
I tried to do the transfer myself and I had lost everything. I restarted my ipad and they still didn't show. So I downloaded them on the new ipad and they are back to where they are supposed to be. Thanks greygull for the advice.

holliebaby
11-26-12, 09:37 PM
I just recently transferred because my iPod touch got stolen. Got an iphone and it took about 3 days for them to get my emails and actually transfer everything. Just give it some time. I'm sure they're very busy.