PDA

View Full Version : FROZEN Ice cream maker

tinacat01
07-19-11, 08:58 PM
My new ice cream maker was working for one day. Now everytime I even tap on it, the app kicks me out! :mad:

I think it's still operating as my strawberry sundae went from baking mode to preparing mode but I can't do anything since I can't even tap it without getting booted out of the game! Soon it will be moldy I'm sure...

Please help! Does anyone else have this problem? I am using an iPhone 4 by the way.

talyon
07-19-11, 09:24 PM
Try restarting the app by tapping power button twice then press and hold app icon then tap - to stop app running, then restart app, if that don't work try deleting app and re dl it.

jovenal
07-19-11, 09:28 PM
My new ice cream maker was working for one day. Now everytime I even tap on it, the app kicks me out! :mad:

I think it's still operating as my strawberry sundae went from baking mode to preparing mode but I can't do anything since I can't even tap it without getting booted out of the game! Soon it will be moldy I'm sure...

Please help! Does anyone else have this problem? I am using an iPhone 4 by the way.

Delete the app, reboot the iPhione, download a fresh copy of the app. Don't worry your data is saved on TL server so you won't lose your game.

tinacat01
07-19-11, 09:29 PM
Try restarting the app by tapping power button twice then press and hold app icon then tap - to stop app running, then restart app, if that don't work try deleting app and re dl it.

Thanks for replying!
I tried restarting the app already- no go. If I delete the app and download it again, won't I be starting a new bakery from the beginning?? :/

jovenal
07-19-11, 09:50 PM
Thanks for replying!
I tried restarting the app already- no go. If I delete the app and download it again, won't I be starting a new bakery from the beginning?? :/

No you won't be starting from the beginning. your game is saved on TL server.

gobblies
07-20-11, 01:40 AM
Hahahahahaha... Frozen ice cream.. Classic ; )

CopperBoom
07-20-11, 01:46 AM
^ LOL I was thinking the same ;)

tinacat01
07-20-11, 08:25 AM
No you won't be starting from the beginning. your game is saved on TL server.

It worked!!! yay!! Thank you so much for your help! Ice cream maker defrosted! ;)

Rachael98
07-20-11, 08:44 AM
It worked!!! yay!! Thank you so much for your help! Ice cream maker defrosted! ;)

Well don't refreeze it or your customers won't like it:p!

talyon
07-20-11, 10:17 AM
Yw glad I could help.