PDA

View Full Version : Earn gems

buttonducks
07-19-11, 04:06 PM
I am a casual player of farm story, so I refuse to spend real money on pretend gems. I was hoping there would be some sort of way to earn gems. Maybe through challenges or swapping farm coins for gems? Like 1000 coins for one gem or something?
Please!!!

trenae
07-19-11, 04:09 PM
You can enter contests held on the forum, twitter, and facebook - when those are being run.

Forum: Events and Contests! (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!)

Rachael98
07-19-11, 04:10 PM
1,000 for a gem? You're not serious? TeamLava make nearly all their money through gem purchases. Enter contests. Whilst they could have a few more earning opportunities, 1000 is pushing it a bit. I could have 120 gems in that case (OK, I'm skint on FmS:o), which wouldn't be what they want (I don't think...)

talyon
07-19-11, 04:23 PM
You also get 1 gem for completing, lvl 2 of each crop.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 04:27 PM
You also get 1 gem for completing, lvl 2 of each crop.

Now why didn't I say that...?

buttonducks
07-19-11, 04:39 PM
Ok, thanks for the feedback! I will work towards gaining level two on my crops!
The coin swap was just a suggestion, I obviously am not the moderator, so if they had a different price in mind, that is what we would have to do. Because it seems to me if we dont want to enter competitions or spend real cash, once we get past level two for all crops there isnt any way to gain gems. Which is where I would lose interest and delete the game.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 04:44 PM
Ok, thanks for the feedback! I will work towards gaining level two on my crops!
The coin swap was just a suggestion, I obviously am not the moderator, so if they had a different price in mind, that is what we would have to do. Because it seems to me if we dont want to enter competitions or spend real cash, once we get past level two for all crops there isnt any way to gain gems. Which is where I would lose interest and delete the game.

I've just re-read my original post. Sorry for being so cynical. I wasn't thinking. Just to clarify, I am not a moderator either. I'm not sure if you thought that, but I want that crystal clear anyway. I'm not TL or anything. I'm just an ordinary member. You have a point....

scrapie54
07-29-11, 08:32 PM
I agree we should be able to earn more gems in the game ! One gem for each level of a crop would be nice.
Certainly if you see how many gems are needed to do something !