PDA

View Full Version : Look.

fastascat
07-19-11, 11:24 AM
I have complaints.

1. You guys seriously need to make it so that all animals after the third ones just don't cost gems. It's ridiculous that it costs real money to get bears that now cost 5 dollars that used to cost 500 coins.

2. Also, you need to have it so that the most expensive coin object not be 27k coins. Make more animals that are more expensive to buy, like make parrots that are 50k each.

kooky panda
07-19-11, 11:46 AM
You can only buy so many coin animals, then they cost gems. When you have two of a coin animal, breed it then you do not have to buy that animal with gems.

talyon
07-19-11, 12:16 PM
Yes I agree they need to create more animals, as I'm sure they well when time is right.

fastascat
07-19-11, 01:00 PM
My point is AFTER you can't breed them anymore, you can only buy them. You could get rid of breeding. We already have the crops as a timed feature. I'd also like to know why there aren't any one hour crops.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 02:23 PM
My point is AFTER you can't breed them anymore, you can only buy them. You could get rid of breeding. We already have the crops as a timed feature. I'd also like to know why there aren't any one hour crops.

Because TL haven't implemented this yet, although I'm sure they will. And I'm sure that these suggestions will be taken into account by them when they come to releasing ZS updates.