PDA

View Full Version : The option to close our store?

yummmlicious
07-19-11, 06:42 AM
Why isn't there an option to less us close our store?

Love this game, but there are a few things that could be imporved. I'm only level 15... In futures do you earn the ability to close your store? If not this should be implemented.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 06:54 AM
Block the cashiers.

talyon
07-19-11, 10:22 AM
Block the cashiers.

This is the best and proven, best way to close your store Ty Rachael98. You can also block your store racks and tables using decorations mirrors etc if you intend to be away for holiday etc. If customers can't get at items they don't get sold and remain until u unblock them. Yes I've recently done this.

dessertsplus
07-26-11, 04:23 PM
You just need to block the door. Just go into design mode and put one object in front of the door.

I only do this when I am re-designing my store and I want to see it with all the clothes etc. on the racks. I don't do it at night though because if you have stock, it is best to let them purchase it all over night to make more money! Once you run out of product your 100 rating does not start to go down until you log back in and then you can just add the orders that are now ready or accept your gifts or block the door while you figure things. Cheers.

sophiacml
07-26-11, 07:08 PM
The problem with blocking your door way is once you reopen it you have to stay for at least 5 minutes in order for you not to sell everything in a blink. It does still generate your sales but it just sudden lose of stocks. Beware of that.

sweetie_bug
07-26-11, 11:16 PM
You just need to block the door. Just go into design mode and put one object in front of the door.

I only do this when I am re-designing my store and I want to see it with all the clothes etc. on the racks. I don't do it at night though because if you have stock, it is best to let them purchase it all over night to make more money! Once you run out of product your 100 rating does not start to go down until you log back in and then you can just add the orders that are now ready or accept your gifts or block the door while you figure things. Cheers.
Thanks! I didn't know that!