PDA

View Full Version : app on new phone?

missjennabee
07-19-11, 06:02 AM
I'm going to be getting a new phone shortly and I was wondering if this app will transfer over? I know that if I re-download the game it remembers my user name and status, but I'm not sure if it is saved to my phone number or the device itself, is there anyway to keep my restaurant on my new phone or will I have to start over? Thanks in advance for any help!

Rachael98
07-19-11, 06:52 AM
Yes. Make sure you keep your old phone.
Then go to TeamLava's website (teamlava.com) and look at the bottom the page. There's a guide. For any additional assistance, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).

missjennabee
07-19-11, 06:57 AM
Great :) thanks so much!

missjennabee
07-20-11, 12:55 PM
So I went to try and do this but there are no instructions for how to do it on Andriod devices? Well from an Android TO an iphone?

kooky panda
07-20-11, 01:24 PM
So I went to try and do this but there are no instructions for how to do it on Andriod devices? Well from an Android TO an iphone?

I have some nbrs that went from Iphone to android phone and they told me that they could not transfer the game from iphone to android. They had to start new games.

I would suggest you email support@teamlava.com

Let them know what you are trying to do and you storm ID.

divinedessert
07-20-11, 01:46 PM
I will also be trsnferring from an android to iphone very shortly. Im guessing i will need my iphone device number to send to team lava as well?

kooky panda
07-20-11, 01:49 PM
I will also be trsnferring from an android to iphone very shortly. Im guessing i will need my iphone device number to send to team lava as well?
yes

also after you talk with the support come and let us know if they were able to transfer from android to iphone . This will be good information for future members trying to transfer to different devices.

Rachael98
07-20-11, 02:04 PM
yes

also after you talk with the support come and let us know if they were able to transfer from android to iphone . This will be good information for future members trying to transfer to different devices.

Please paraphrase though: DO NOT post the exact Support e-mail!

GroupMagma
07-20-11, 02:27 PM
OR... I can just tell you. Yes, support can transfer any device to any other device.

Rachael98
07-20-11, 04:03 PM
OR... I can just tell you. Yes, support can transfer any device to any other device.

Show off:p:D. Thank you.