PDA

View Full Version : Note to IPHONE & ANDRIOD developers

GamingGod81
07-18-11, 11:59 PM
Please, PLEASE PLEASE! For the love of GOD put in a delete neighbor request! LEAH NEO has Yet to respond 12 months later.. I Hate her now, I want a delete button asap.. The mere fact you never thought of that from day one just blows my mind. ADD me as a neighbor if you agree. I always respond to my requests in less than a Week.

gobblies
07-19-11, 12:04 AM
This has been suggested about 100 times in about that number threads. I agree, but "check before you post". :p

dewey1025
07-22-11, 01:54 AM
This has been suggested about 100 times in about that number threads. I agree, but "check before you post". :p

Or you can spend some money and hunt the ******* down and just reject the neighbor request yourself. You gotta be proactive on things like this! You'd be shopping in the coffin store before TL answers to your needs unless of course, your needs enables them to take a hearty bite out of your paycheck.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 03:47 AM
Calm down. I am aware that this might be a sensitive subject, but this is getting heated already; we don't really need the language.
Anyway, as Gobblies said, this has been requested before; I hope that the devs might implement it at some point.