PDA

View Full Version : Belated Weekly Update still not Received

Chocolit
07-18-11, 11:28 PM
Been getting my weekly update on the dot every Friday, immediately after clock crosses midnight ie
0:01 am Saturdary up to 8/7/2011 Friday weekly update. However, this did not happen for the 15/7/2011 (cauliflower update).

I understand there is a schedule for roll out of the updates which is independant of the IOS, Devise, geographics, etc as explained by TeamLava in this Forum. I would have thought the Q system would improve with time but it seems mine have regressed with time. Up to now, I have not received the 15/7 weekly update. Is this normal, TeamLava.

kooky panda
07-19-11, 04:32 AM
I usually have gotten my late one on Tuesday. Give it another day. Also you may not get pop up of new items.
Keep checking your game to see if the new items are there.

lwong
07-23-11, 02:39 PM
Do users get the weekly update at different times? I noticed others are planting green beans and blackberries already, but I don't have those.

Rachael98
07-23-11, 02:41 PM
Do users get the weekly update at different times? I noticed others are planting green beans and blackberries already, but I don't have those.

No, updates roll out at different times for different users.

MiniLaura
07-23-11, 08:47 PM

No, updates roll out at different times for different users.

The real answer is: YES users get the weekly update at different times. :)