PDA

View Full Version : My name is Pancakes and Im a jerk!

Pancakes
09-21-10, 07:02 AM
I just want to apologize for all my unnecessary posting around here. I have self-esteem issues and I lack good looks. City Story is my life and so Im quite passionate about it. I just want friends, Im so lonely. So instead of actually contributing around here with nice, helpful post, I go around nagging posting stupid things to people who I know are much more cooler than me.

Im sorry, please be my friend?

PS. I am a jerk and a loser. I cant do any better.

Pancakes2-a fan stole 1:(
09-21-10, 08:03 AM
Aw, that's so sweet of you! You dedicated a thread to me! I love you too, sweetheart. ;)

Anyway, If you'd pay a little attention to something other than your own posts (which I now assume your not capable of) you'd know that there've been a total of about 2 or 3 posts made by me in which I only gave an opinion instead of trying to help someone else. So, it's unfortunate that those 2 posts, in which I stated my opinion yesterday (with which you obviously don't agree) made you cry out loud in a corner, all by yourself. I feel very sorry for you.

If City Story would be all I do in life, I'd join the majorty of the people on here, and constantly whine & be rude about everything that's wrong (no offense to anyone who doesn't do that), since... I'd need more things to do in City Story to fill all this time with. I'm sure you're familiar with that situation (the constant whining part). Unfortunately, I've got better things to do, and therefore don't whine, whine, whine, and work with the things available. ;D

Next time, when you make an attempt on being a tough little kid, make sure you atleast use a name of your own. This makes you look slightly less desperate, you see. Ugh, you're going to do absolutely great in real life if you can't even speak up for YOURSELF on the internet. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

Last, I don't know what makes you think I'm in any way offended by your post since, if I wouldn't have been able to deal with 'haters', I wouldn't have used an actual nickname other than 'unregistered' all this time - But, alright.

P.S - Since I'm a girl, I'd appericiate it if you'd use another titel than 'Jerk' to define me. Thank you!

LynnBrandon
09-21-10, 11:16 AM
Aw, that's so sweet of you! You dedicated a thread to me! I love you too, sweetheart. ;)

Anyway, If you'd pay a little attention to something other than your own posts (which I now assume your not capable of) you'd know that there've been a total of about 2 or 3 posts made by me in which I only gave an opinion instead of trying to help someone else. So, it's unfortunate that those 2 posts, in which I stated my opinion yesterday (with which you obviously don't agree) made you cry out loud in a corner, all by yourself. I feel very sorry for you.

If City Story would be all I do in life, I'd join the majorty of the people on here, and constantly whine & be rude about everything that's wrong (no offense to anyone who doesn't do that), since... I'd need more things to do in City Story to fill all this time with. I'm sure you're familiar with that situation (the constant whining part). Unfortunately, I've got better things to do, and therefore don't whine, whine, whine, and work with the things available. ;D

Next time, when you make an attempt on being a tough little kid, make sure you atleast use a name of your own. This makes you look slightly less desperate, you see. Ugh, you're going to do absolutely great in real life if you can't even speak up for YOURSELF on the internet. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

Last, I don't know what makes you think I'm in any way offended by your post since, if I wouldn't have been able to deal with 'haters', I wouldn't have used an actual nickname other than 'unregistered' all this time - But, alright.

P.S - Since I'm a girl, I'd appericiate it if you'd use another titel than 'Jerk' to define me. Thank you!

you actually responded to them?? LOL Thats what they wanted! Their post was funny haha you do seem psychotic! Chill out!

City Story Rox xoxo!!

Pancakes
09-21-10, 11:32 AM
Indeed, I did respond to it, since I find the whole situation to be quite amusing. Don't like it? Too bad. Ill reply to the things I feel like replying to, whether you or anyone else likes it or not. =] Have a nice evening & happy hating.

Unregistered
09-21-10, 03:51 PM
Indeed, I did respond to it, since I find the whole situation to be quite amusing. Don't like it? Too bad. Ill reply to the things I feel like replying to, whether you or anyone else likes it or not. =] Have a nice evening & happy hating.

Lmao, u brave soul. Feeding the trolls! Ah well, someones gotta do it so they leave the rest of us alone. You're so right tho, what a coward flaming someone and cowardly hiding without using their own I'd. I agree, likely a teeny weenie. I'd leave my own but I don't feed em, and u seem to be having too much fun with ur fan troll. Go girl! Lol

Nicolab2108
09-21-10, 05:11 PM
Uhh you make me feel old topic starter, even though I'm only 23. See caring about what makes someone 'cool' (definition being, things that make you an absolute moron in the real world) if something that juvenile teenagers do.
It's an app, it's really nothing to get riled up over. Poor Pancakes, I know where they're coming from. Nearly always best to just ignore nuisances, but sometimes you just need to berate idiots because otherwise they'll never learn.

Master Moderator
09-22-10, 06:03 AM
What do you expect when you made strong statements against some posers.

Oh, as usual; you are right & they are wrong.
So.. What's new?

My point: just every 1 form their own opinion, you have yours AND they have theirs.

To me, you are just like them.. Haha, you whine about the whiners...

So don't hate the haters, blame the system ~~~ it is the false of teamlava.
There u go.

Now, kids ... Shake hands & let's be friends

Pancakes
09-22-10, 08:06 AM
Ofcourse, everyone should accept someone else's opinion. Nothing to argue about when it comes to that. It basically all started with me making a post in some other thread, in which I stated my opinion. It basically came down to: I
think alot of people on here should give TeamLava more credit for all the things they do right, instead of just hate on everything that's wrong, over and over and over. A million posts/threads in which people complain about the same thing, is completely unnecessary. It's rude.

So, in in the end, you have to accept someone else's way of thinking - I posted my opinion, in which I went against alot of people. I know that, yet... it's MY opinion. Apparently, one of those people could not deal with that, and started unnecesary 'drama' for no good reason, at all (this thread). By the way, thread starter, my opinion still stands.

The things said by the creator of this amazingly useless thread, make no sense at all. What on EARTH does my opinion have to do with wanting to have friends, bad looks (dude, you don't even know what I look like, but alright), etc.? I, aware of it, went against people. I know know how you usually try to make friends, but... seriously?

There's a difference between giving your own opinion in a random post, in which you disagree with the way a certain group does things or making a childish thread like this.

I also understand reactions on this thread saying ''you should've just let it go, blabla''. Sure, maybe I should have. In the moment I just felt like replying (boredom + thinking this is somewhat entertaining does that to you), so I did. A bad habit of mine, I just 'have to' reply. I've got my whole life to fix that bad habit. I'm only 16, after all.

Anyway, this went on way longer than it should have already, so... Adios! Have a nice day/week.