PDA

View Full Version : I want my pom in purse

gitten
07-18-11, 05:16 PM
I purchased 105 gems from the fashion story pop up. Had difficulty confirming. The purcahse kept processing forever. Went to other stories - got a pop up asking me to confirm but I did not because I was afraid that TL would say -you didn't buy through pop up. Finally got confirmed on pop up. I was so excited to open by catalog - nothing, nada, zip - just clothes. Now TL can surely look on my account and see that I got the gems and there is no pom in purse. They can make me happy and consider more purchases - put the gift where it belonged yesterday - how hard can that be? I have read so many of these posts - when will there be a solution? This is beginning to be really bad PR for TL. i paid for my silly pom dog in a purse and I want it!!!!!! And, I do not want run around from TL. Support is not all that good - when they say period that's it period - no discussion. Surely there should be liaison from the Forums to look out for the players. The players need to be happy and have their concerns considered. I hope TL will do something about this - I have lost some good neighbors - I'm sure all the problems we read about are the reason. I am determined and am sticking it out for now.