PDA

View Full Version : Senior Member, At Last!

sterlingempire
07-18-11, 03:09 PM
Finally, I am a Senior Member! This is my hundreth-and-oneth-post! :p

GroupMagma
07-18-11, 03:24 PM
Congrats! Though we may be changing around the titles soon... :p

Phthon
07-18-11, 04:11 PM
to what? Can I be Heavy Metal Priestess?

redbites
07-18-11, 04:13 PM
But then the senior members group will be invalid

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 04:33 AM
But then the senior members group will be invalid

Yes... I just joined that group and I quite like it :D

gobblies
07-19-11, 04:37 AM
Me too.. :(

filo66
07-19-11, 07:20 AM
What's the difference between folks who have a link in their name (and location, post count, etc.) and those who don't?

kooky panda
07-19-11, 08:36 AM
What's the difference between folks who have a link in their name (and location, post count, etc.) and those who don't?

members that registered first had the link and post, title and etc under their name. There was some problem and members later, did not have this option.
I know GM has been working on this to try and find out what happened and to get it corrected.

hectorloch
07-19-11, 09:03 AM
to what? Can I be Heavy Metal Priestess?

No, I've seen the draft list and you're down as "Cosmic Dust Artist" :)

Phthon
07-19-11, 09:54 AM
No, I've seen the draft list and you're down as "Cosmic Dust Artist" :)

COOL! Especially since I AM a Graphic Artist!

talyon
07-19-11, 10:32 AM
members that registered first had the link and post, title and etc under their name. There was some problem and members later, did not have this option.
I know GM has been working on this to try and find out what happened and to get it corrected.

This has been going on far to long and is a display problem, I still don't see my info in forum posts, but do see them in my pm's.

hectorloch
07-19-11, 11:19 AM
COOL! Especially since I AM a Graphic Artist!

Ah ha :) I should maybe have known from the multiple skunks ! What a shocker that was when I opened up the screen, lol ! Would right put you off a day at the races :)

mattdiner
07-19-11, 11:21 AM
Ah ha :) I should maybe have known from the multiple skunks ! What a shocker that was when I opened up the screen, lol ! Would right put you off a day at the races :)

I did the multiple skunks. :p

hectorloch
07-19-11, 12:40 PM
I did the multiple skunks. :p

Oh dear ! Right, so you're the multiple skunk :) I must revisit the triumph of my third placing in case I miss out on being able to compliment others in a similar fashion :) Sorry, Matt - it was a good one !

Rachael98
07-19-11, 03:48 PM

Congrats, SE.
GM, what do you mean? How about "Person who has the most forum posts" or "PWHTMFP" for short for me:p?

GroupMagma
07-19-11, 03:55 PM
This has been going on far to long and is a display problem, I still don't see my info in forum posts, but do see them in my pm's.

It's not only a display problem. We've looked into it with little success. Contacting vbulliten about it currently.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 03:58 PM
It's not only a display problem. We've looked into it with little success. Contacting vbulliten about it currently.

D'oh. I claim credit for suggesting contacting the developers. Unless you thought of that (logical) idea before. Please tell vBulletin that Rachael says that they need to hurry up. It wouldn't be since in-game regestration would it?

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 04:00 PM
Please tell vBulletin that Rachael says that they need to hurry up.

Lol!! Made me laugh :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rachael98
07-19-11, 04:02 PM
Lol!! Made me laugh :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No. I'm deadly serious. Deadly to VB if they don't hurry up, that is:p. Some of you may have noticed that I have a strong personality. I haven't been properly annoyed on the forums yet; just as well really:D!

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 04:03 PM
No. I'm deadly serious. Deadly to VB if they don't hurry up, that is:p. Some of you may have noticed that I have a strong personality. I haven't been properly annoyed on the forums yet; just as well really:D!

Ok! ( Reaches for teddy ) JK

Rachael98
07-19-11, 04:06 PM
Ok! ( Reaches for teddy ) JK

I wonder if vBulletin have teddies in case they can't fix it...what actually happens if they can't? Could you give all non-vBulletin-enhanced members mod powers so that we can Edit our posts:p?

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 04:09 PM
I wonder if vBulletin have teddies in case they can't fix it...what actually happens if they can't? Could you give all non-vBulletin-enhanced members mod powers so that we can Edit our posts:p?

They better, or I will take my army of teddies and march up to vBulletin with the teddies my my side ;) ;)

Rachael98
07-19-11, 04:59 PM
They better, or I will take my army of teddies and march up to vBulletin with the teddies my my side ;) ;)

Teddies, SE and R98 v VB. Hmm...interesting combination:D.

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 05:01 PM
Teddies, SE and R98 v VB. Hmm...interesting combination:D.

Not just an intresting combo, but an unfair one too! Goo teddies! :p

Rachael98
07-19-11, 05:03 PM
Not just an intresting combo, but an unfair one too! Goo teddies! :p

O_o. Can I borrow one? I'm going to sleep now! Goodnight. "Come on teddy..."

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 05:05 PM
O_o. Can I borrow one? I'm going to sleep now! Goodnight. "Come on teddy..."

G'night! ;)