PDA

View Full Version : No Notifications - "Use Gift" Hangs Clothes on Table, Not Rack - Thanks Is Now 1By1?

TeeAngie
07-18-11, 07:03 AM
1. Since the update to the game on my Android (HTC Evo 4G), I have gotten NO NOTIFICATIONS that my purchases are ready to sell. I have items expiring after all the time it takes some of them to become ready.

2. When I use "Use Gift", I have clothing items hanging over a table. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen to see hangers not on a rack but hovering over a table like there is a rack there.

3. We have to thank our neighbors 1 by 1 now? That take FOREVER! Change it back.

I'm not having the thanking or notification issue on my Restaurant Story or my Bakery Story. Please sort this out as soon as possible. The reason I even found Lava games is because I was looking for a fashion game app. Now, that's the one that's not working properly. I love all three games!

jennabug5
07-19-11, 02:26 PM
TeamLava is IGNORING me on this issue, too. It's beyond irritating to send one time at a time. Also the snobbery elitist attention only given to iPhone users is insulting to us PAYING Droid users.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 02:30 PM
TeamLava is IGNORING me on this issue, too. It's beyond irritating to send one time at a time. Also the snobbery elitist attention only given to iPhone users is insulting to us PAYING Droid users.

Calm down. Sorry, but I'm sure they're trying to get a fix. And they most certainly are not ignoring you.