PDA

View Full Version : Statistics per item

mickeymaes
07-18-11, 04:05 AM
In the attachment a new file with the statistics of the items (profit per item, profit per waiting minute, XP per item etc).
I am only at level 20 so i don't have the statistics of all items yet!! But if you find the file usefull, then I will update regularly.

Please let me know if you find this file helpfull!

Note that 'All Business' (1 minute) and 'Modern Mermaid' (30 minutes) are the most profitable.

Greetings!

mickeymaes
07-19-11, 02:03 AM
No response... I guess I won't update then!

therealchasy
07-19-11, 09:25 AM
i'm guessing no one has replied because no one needs info for any levels higher than level 20 right now. ;) give us time to get that far in the game and we'll be asking for updates. in the meantime, thank you for posting this!! i am using it. :)

talyon
07-19-11, 10:28 AM
As for me personally, I don't use it because time is only factor in my decision to cook, bake sell etc items in my story games. Sorry. I'm sure many use it but simply don't reply. Keep up the great work mickymaes.

joanbo821
08-30-11, 11:33 AM
I am not on the forum very often so just found your stat sheet and printed it out. You have done a lot of work on this and I guess some are not "serious" players. I too will be using to enhance my profits. Thanks so much. Wish you had gotten replies for updates, I am level 35 now and could use more. I guess a lot of people just have too many other things going on in the summer.

shakiba
08-30-11, 01:08 PM
It looks like you worked hard on that. But its a little difficult for me to see. Is it possible i can zoom the file? (doubt it)

Bridgette1
08-30-11, 08:31 PM
I just started visiting the forums regularly and just found your post when someone replied today. This is great. I'll definitely sit down and review for future use. Would enjoy more stats if you have them. Thanks!

doraleemartin
09-08-11, 01:43 PM
I'm a newbie and just found this. Still trying to figure out time management vs profit for me. Thanks!

Rachael98
09-08-11, 01:48 PM
It looks like you worked hard on that. But its a little difficult for me to see. Is it possible i can zoom the file? (doubt it)

Yet copying and pasting it (with formatting!), then ctrl+a and ctrl+shift+>.

This is an amazing spreadsheet:).

kooky panda
09-08-11, 04:37 PM

Here is another spreadsheet that someone is updating and getting current.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10970-Fashion-Spreadsheet-on-value-of-items