PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new items

Unregistered
09-20-10, 10:34 PM
Would like to see bridges (I REALLY want a bridge), shopping malls, gardens, gazebos, road sections with cars on them, supermarkets, clock tower

Also half and quarter size items such as paths, hedges, fences and gardens/flowers

And please dont make them cost city cash, as some of us just cant afford to buy city cash, so many items are not accessible for us.

Unregistered
09-20-10, 11:00 PM
I would also love to see a bridge. A few other suggestions I would like to see at some point in the game are:

stone foot bridge (to go over the river)
general store or grocery store
different type of clothing store
hardware store
high school
maybe a golf course or mini golf course
barber shop or hair salon
a toy store

And I would love to be able to buy some of the city cash buildings for coins.

Unregistered
09-20-10, 11:22 PM
I would like to be able to use my coins to buy city cash. Even if it was $50,000 for 1 city cash, at least I would be able to save up to purchase something later on.

Unregistered
09-21-10, 07:34 AM
I would like to be able to use my coins to buy city cash. Even if it was $50,000 for 1 city cash, at least I would be able to save up to purchase something later on.

I am ready to pay 500,000 not 50,000 for 1city cash!!! Even 1,000,000!!! Only make this option available and I will work my a*s off!

Pancakes
09-21-10, 12:01 PM
I like the quarter/half sized items idea. I'd be really nice if there would for example be different kinds of roads/paths and stuff in quarter/half size which you could (for example) build in a park area or something. More differrnt kinds of stores would also be nice to have, but only if there'll be expansions beyond 19x19. Otherwise, Im afraid It's not going to fit everything (atleast not for me). =]

Unregistered
09-21-10, 12:11 PM
The quarter and half sized items sounds good...but yeah, the 19x19 is getting pretty full of buildings while waiting for a bigger update.

Unregistered
09-21-10, 01:06 PM
is there a possibility that we can rotate the buildings 360 degrees? it will make our city more realistic that way. thank you.

Unregistered
09-23-10, 02:05 PM
I haven't been playing long... I really enjoy the sim... Nice graphics, but 1st hour came frustration... Adjusted, but now realized i used up all my city cash not realizing how it was valued... Then saw the only ways to earn it back... Really? Are you kidding me? I'm not about to spend $5 for 24 city cash, just to buy a virtual fountain! Let alone think to invest $100! Haha... I can get addicted to something fun, but i'm not stupid. Beyond that, not providing a coin option to buy certain building or have a way to use coin to buy city cash is ridiculas... There's just too many other Sim city game's available to deal with this headache. U may have fans of the game, but that will be short lived if you don't make many neccessary adjustments. Afterall, i'd rather spend a little money up front for a complete game package. :-p

Unregistered
09-24-10, 04:03 AM
sand, beach, high school, water park, theme park, more sky scrapers, twin towers, pyramids,

Add me please ID : BOB4U
09-24-10, 06:26 AM
I would like to be abble to upgrade the construction. With for example : Level 1 (100% of the production) and Level 2 (110%) Level 3 (120%) etc etc You must pay the same price to upgrade the construction of one level.

Sorry for my english.

Unregistered
09-25-10, 11:45 AM
The one super essential thing that's still missing is a grocery store. 4 way item rotation would also be greatly appreciated

CityBoss
09-25-10, 04:47 PM
Hello!

I have a great solution for bridges... If you put the normal road on top of a river it automatic become a bridge!!! This would be great...

Also the hedges if you use them as a sidewalk of the road or like a path in your park, it should both turn automatic like the road with a nice bend, and also become a small woodbridge in the park for instance if you cross the river.

The river should also become a lake and not with the Islands all the time!!! This is real bad!

Thanx

Unregistered
09-25-10, 05:19 PM
I haven't been playing long... I really enjoy the sim... Nice graphics, but 1st hour came frustration... Adjusted, but now realized i used up all my city cash not realizing how it was valued... Then saw the only ways to earn it back... Really? Are you kidding me? I'm not about to spend $5 for 24 city cash, just to buy a virtual fountain! Let alone think to invest $100! Haha... I can get addicted to something fun, but i'm not stupid. Beyond that, not providing a coin option to buy certain building or have a way to use coin to buy city cash is ridiculas... There's just too many other Sim city game's available to deal with this headache. U may have fans of the game, but that will be short lived if you don't make many neccessary adjustments. Afterall, i'd rather spend a little money up front for a complete game package. :-p

.... In the beggining of the game when it first came out te foutsins were free lol

Unregistered
09-25-10, 08:35 PM
can you make the river available for purchase with coins instead of only cash? I'd like to put a lot of rivers in my city. Thanks.

Unregistered
10-02-10, 01:48 PM
Bridges
Pavement squares, esp. the quarter squares like the grass & flowers

and why don't those hedges rotate? ... weird

Unregistered
10-18-10, 11:24 PM
can you make the river available for purchase with coins instead of only cash? I'd like to put a lot of rivers in my city. Thanks.

I have a huge river in my city, and I did it the hard way.... I completed contracts to get 4 keys and to get my free river, and everytime I got 3 city cash (you get 1 city cash when you get 2 keys from completing contracts), I brought a river. I dont pay real money to get city cash. So it is possible.