PDA

View Full Version : Secret Items! The next best thing according to Celshark!

celshark
07-17-11, 08:41 PM
I just had an idea. I thought about the "secret recipes" that could only be accessed through the drink machines and I said to myself "If there can be secret recipes, then there can be Secret Items" here's what I mean:

If I were to buy both pinball machines and a pool table, maybe a new option could show up like Arcade game.

If I were to buy a Piano (lucky roll on box) and an Elegant Harp maybe I could get a Violinist waiter.

How much fun would it be discovering all the hidden or secret items? They don't even have to all be for gems, but they should play together in some logical way. For example...

A floor lamp and a coat rack could open up a trash can.
A chilled drink and a cheese cart could open up fancy sofa.

Now, the floor is open to you guys, but please tell me this.
1) Would you like to see this idea implemented in the "Story" games? Yes or No
2) What combinations can you come up with? (Post them here)
*Remember, its not just A+B opens C, it can be A+B+C opens D which then D+F opens G.

Let's hear it you geniuses! You're welcome Teamlava!

CafeNatasha
07-23-11, 09:19 AM
That is An Awesome Idea! Can't think of anything to add right off the top of my head now but you have some really good examples!

Sort of off topic but I have noticed on the Android Market Description of the game it says you can trade secret recipes with neighbors but I Surely haven't figured out how to do that yet but it very well may just be open for apple users.

luckygirl101
07-27-11, 08:01 PM
Thats a great idea!! Love it!!! Its kind of like the stuff they give you in the gem packages.
I know this is off topic but what secret recipes in the drink machine??

elliejean
07-27-11, 11:36 PM
Yes: way cool if we could unlock mystery items...would make the games even more interesting :)