PDA

View Full Version : This is weird... regarding latest weekly update.

xSnowyOwlx
07-17-11, 04:17 PM
Ok, I've gone through previous updates where sometimes I get them all on Friday and other times one or two games get left behind until Tuesday but this week's update is weird for me.
I received the announcement in Nightclub Story and I can see the water table but I don't have the new drink!

Has anyone else only received a partial update for any 1 game before? I really want new drinks because the new drinks are the only way for me to earn club cash (No, I can't afford to buy it so I won't be doing so) and I was hoping to get more drinks.

lesleypsg1
07-17-11, 04:30 PM
Friday I was getting the update mssg roughly five hours before I could see the actual update. Hope u get soon 

sterlingempire
07-17-11, 04:47 PM
First time the notification popped up, I looked for the drink ( which was not there but I found it an hour later ) and then the system crashed. Also, I have no idea where or what the 'subwoofer' is...

kooky panda
07-17-11, 05:12 PM
First time the notification popped up, I looked for the drink ( which was not there but I found it an hour later ) and then the system crashed. Also, I have no idea where or what the 'subwoofer' is...

Subwoofer is under second tab in store. Subwoofer??? Goes with sound system??? Looks like dog lol
Get it???sub...woofer. A little TL humor

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/d6870068.jpg

kooky panda
07-17-11, 05:16 PM
Ok, I've gone through previous updates where sometimes I get them all on Friday and other times one or two games get left behind until Tuesday but this week's update is weird for me.
I received the announcement in Nightclub Story and I can see the water table but I don't have the new drink!

Has anyone else only received a partial update for any 1 game before? I really want new drinks because the new drinks are the only way for me to earn club cash (No, I can't afford to buy it so I won't be doing so) and I was hoping to get more drinks.

This weeks updates have been strange. My nbrs have been saying same thing. They are getting some different times of the day.

xSnowyOwlx
07-18-11, 11:18 AM
Friday I was getting the update mssg roughly five hours before I could see the actual update. Hope u get soon 

That was the same thing for me on Friday but it shouldn't take 4 days - it's Monday now and I have only the 2 decorations with no new drink.

xSnowyOwlx
07-18-11, 11:19 AM
This weeks updates have been strange. My nbrs have been saying same thing. They are getting some different times of the day.

I always get different game updates at different times. Fashion usually comes the latest but City, Nightclub and Restaurant come the earliest with Bakery and Farm in between.