PDA

View Full Version : Transferring City Story to another device?

x8xOneWingedAngelx8x
09-20-10, 06:49 PM
Is there a way to do it? I almost fill my device with music and I want another one, but I don't wanna lose Rio Rubi u.u, and the guide doesn't work for City Story

Unregistered
09-22-10, 12:06 AM
Is there a way to do it? I almost fill my device with music and I want another one, but I don't wanna lose Rio Rubi u.u, and the guide doesn't work for City Story

Yeah whenever you get your new device just make a new name and send an email to support@teamlava.com. Include your old storm Id and town name as well as your new name. They changed mine within 24 hours with was greatly appreciated. Thank you team lava

x8xOneWingedAngelx8x
09-23-10, 03:49 PM
Yeah whenever you get your new device just make a new name and send an email to support@teamlava.com. Include your old storm Id and town name as well as your new name. They changed mine within 24 hours with was greatly appreciated. Thank you team lava

Well that means, for example, I make a new town let's say Rio Safiro, I email TeamLava and write
Hey! I'd like to recover Rio Rubi :D, my new city is Rio Safiro and my ID is *********************

Let's say that would work?

Unregistered
09-23-10, 05:09 PM
Well that means, for example, I make a new town let's say Rio Safiro, I email TeamLava and write
Hey! I'd like to recover Rio Rubi :D, my new city is Rio Safiro and my ID is *********************

Let's say that would work?
Yeah I would presume as long as you have there ID. I just included my previous rank and last time I log it in.