PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Gift

ozoz1234
07-17-11, 07:05 AM
Hi there, hope someone can help me here. I have purchase some Gems due to Special Offer and I can get the Tea Party gift, but after the purchased, other than I got the additonal Gem i bought I couldn't locate the Special Tea Party gift anywhere! I checked under Design\then Gift but it is not there :-(

I wrote to Teamlava but no response..gosh!!!!!

Dylanie
07-17-11, 11:12 AM
Did you check under the decorations tab? That's where I had mine.

sissy8
07-17-11, 11:30 AM
you get no response because its weekend:rolleyes:

jaid666
07-17-11, 03:36 PM
Did you purchase one of the three packs listed on the add? Those are the only ones you get the tea party gift for.

ozoz12
07-25-11, 07:33 AM
Hi all, yes i did check under decoration tab, not there, it is now over 1 week still no response fr Team Lava and I did purchased listed on the add! I have 4 iPad and I got all the team party for the other 3 units except one!

anyway, I wrote to Team Lava again today but I have a feeling is now a day they only want to collect your $$$ no time or don't bother to response people's question :(
Also, I noticed the highest level is 96 and after that it will be the end and seems like Teamlava also doesn't care and no intention to extend the story life... sigh!!!!

Rachael98
07-25-11, 07:43 AM
Hi all, yes i did check under decoration tab, not there, it is now over 1 week still no response fr Team Lava and I did purchased listed on the add! I have 4 iPad and I got all the team party for the other 3 units except one!

anyway, I wrote to Team Lava again today but I have a feeling is now a day they only want to collect your $$$ no time or don't bother to response people's question :(
Also, I noticed the highest level is 96 and after that it will be the end and seems like Teamlava also doesn't care and no intention to extend the story life... sigh!!!!

Did you get a confirmation from them? If not, try using the address on this link (support@teamlava.com) (to support@teamlava.com).
They will always answer your question. Be aware that they can sometimes receive an overwhelming amount of requests.
TL will probably expand the levels (they have before), but it obviously takes time. Anyway, they are probably quite busy getting into the swing of having the weekly updates.