PDA

View Full Version : Is it at all possible to reset the store?

yummmlicious
07-17-11, 06:25 AM
I just started yesterday and I messed up. I'm in a bad place and have made a few errors that have set me back. I've figured out where I went wrong, but I can't figure out how to start over? I've only been playing a day. I wasted money on things I don't need quite yet and deleted one of my floor mirrors. I really, really want to start over, lol.

I have some other questions as well:
If I download other TeamLava games from the FashionStory app do I get like a free gem for each?
Can I convert gems to coin and vice versa?
Is there a way I can "pause" the game or close it? Or do I have to play like one of my changing rooms in front of the door?

I love this game <3! I'm probably going to end up buying a lot of gems, haha.

Anyway, thanks for any help ^_^.

jovenal
07-17-11, 08:24 AM
Nope! you can't reset your game. You'll just have to work around it. sell the things you don't want and buy the things you need for your store.

You only get the free gem if it prompted you the offer.
No, you can't covert coin into gem

sterlingempire
07-17-11, 08:58 AM
I wish there was an option! Many players are in your shoes ( Including me on RS ) and need help, but I just tried to make a new design that would inspire me to make my restaurant look more appealing. Thanks for posting :)

yummmlicious
07-17-11, 09:06 AM
I think that this a major fail on their behalf. The inability to reset the store is a majorly detracting factor. I just started playing and I really, really, really want to restart.

I sent them an email inquiring about this. I think that maybe if they delete my Storm8 idea or whatever that I can create a new one and start over =|.

jovenal
07-17-11, 09:22 AM
Even if a reset is an option, you probably won't get the free gem so it's almost like redesigning.

Plus, it opens up another set of problems for those player that accidentally press the reset tab.

yummmlicious
07-17-11, 09:35 AM
I would just like to restart to the original coins, gems, and nothingness of my store. And I don't see how there would be a problem with the reset tab. They could keep it safely "hidden" within the menu and of course prompt you with the "Are you sure you want to do this" warning/popup having you click "Yes" or "No". Only a putz would be able to accidentally reset their game?!

redbites
07-17-11, 09:40 AM
If there was a reset button then lots of players would complain that they accidently pressed it and would demand their old restaurant back, but Teamlava would have no way of doing so

yummmlicious
07-18-11, 10:56 AM
I've managed to turn my store around a bit, but I still feel behind =c.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9585/photoumvz.jpg

DymondR
07-18-11, 04:10 PM
btw do you know how you can report someone?? :/

redbites
07-18-11, 04:11 PM
btw do you know how you can report someone?? :/
This has no relevance to this thread

sisky
07-19-11, 10:25 PM
Would it work if you reset your device?

jovenal
07-19-11, 10:36 PM
Would it work if you reset your device?

nope! you're game is link to the UDID of your device. if you want a new game, you have to get a new device.