PDA

View Full Version : Where is my Matcha?

neephan
07-16-11, 04:35 PM
I couldn't find any MATCHA on my menu....
I saw my neighbors start to cook it yesterday!!!:confused:
I've restarted the game couple of time...but still no MATCHA
Need help...:(

Rachael98
07-16-11, 04:43 PM
Updates roll out slowly. You should get it by Tuesday.
Just ensure that you have the right appliance and the classic version of the app.

lesleypsg1
07-16-11, 04:46 PM
Maybe you don't have the update yet? They tend to stagger the release for some reason. U should have by Tuesday at the latest. That's the longest I've had to wait to get the previous weeks update.

Just in case you don't already know or have one, you need the drink maker for this recipe, not stove. U knew that probably, but just saying in case u didn't.

neephan
07-16-11, 04:56 PM
Thx for the information

Rachael98
07-16-11, 04:59 PM
Thx for the information

Hope you get it soon:D!

gingeep
07-18-11, 03:02 PM
I can't find matcha on my menu either... also, my neighbors have ice cream makers! I'm so jealous!!!

colagummi
07-18-11, 03:52 PM
col to know this. saw matcha tonight at fellow shop but i dont have it yet. something to look foward to

redbites
07-18-11, 04:05 PM
I can't find matcha on my menu either... also, my neighbors have ice cream makers! I'm so jealous!!!
Delete and reinstall your game and you should see the ice cream maker, it worked for me

Phthon
07-18-11, 04:09 PM
Delete and reinstall your game and you should see the ice cream maker, it worked for me

Unless they're on android or using the Valentines version of the game then the Ice Cream Maker isn't available.

lesleypsg1
07-18-11, 06:25 PM
If u still don't have the update by Tuesday afternoon, try sending group magma a priv mssg and/or email to support. Tuesday is usually last day for pushing the prev. Weeks update. Good luck...hope everyone gets it tomorrow the latest