PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!

driedup9
07-16-11, 04:03 PM
Does anyone know where to get the swan pool in Restaurant Story, i know its in those baskets but idk if iits Rose Boquet or Woodland box or Shell Box???

GamingGod81
07-18-11, 08:23 PM
I need help with my restaurant, I want to delete my current game, it forces me to collect each coin ala Frontierville. I HATE that. My new ipod doesnt need for me to do that, I setup a new S8ID as well... Johnny5clowna is my other alias.. Can I delete my game re-install it without losing any of my data as far as my level 75 status..???

jaid666
07-18-11, 09:38 PM
Here driedup9 give this a try, it's not 100% complete or verified by TL but it's the reference everyone else uses.

Master List
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13844-Exclusive-Gem-Items-for-all-Stories-*Master-List*)

jaid666
07-18-11, 09:40 PM
I need help with my restaurant, I want to delete my current game, it forces me to collect each coin ala Frontierville. I HATE that. My new ipod doesnt need for me to do that, I setup a new S8ID as well... Johnny5clowna is my other alias.. Can I delete my game re-install it without losing any of my data as far as my level 75 status..???

Try checking out this Account Transfer (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4621-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account)

GamingGod81
07-19-11, 12:40 AM
im seeking help from TL, i dont know how to do the process by myself..

jaid666
07-19-11, 06:46 PM
im seeking help from TL, i dont know how to do the process by myself..

If you actually read through the post, there is an email address provided that you can use to contact TL support...

kooky panda
07-19-11, 06:50 PM
Once you download a game to your device you cannot start a new game on the same device. If you delete the game and re download it it will be the same game because the games are saved on team lavas servers.