PDA

View Full Version : Icon/red circle/notification issue

Unregistered
09-20-10, 12:03 PM
The little red circle the Iphone uses to tell you that there's something that needs your attention in an app has been over city story for weeks now. I've checked everything I can and I can't figure out how to get rid of it! Its driving me nuts because it also places the icon on my "games" folder containing the app. PLEASE tell me how to get rid of this.

Unregistered
09-20-10, 01:02 PM
please fix

Unregistered
09-20-10, 05:50 PM
Please fix, it is really annoying me and I am considering in-installing the app just to make it go away!

Unregistered
09-21-10, 10:06 PM
BumpIng this post

Pancakes
09-22-10, 08:23 AM
You're talking about red symbol with a number in it (in the corner top right of the app picture), right?

I don't know if you've got the latest iOS update (which supports Game Center), but every time that red notification thing is there - double click the home button on your iPhone/touch, look up City Story in the row of apps that appears, click on the 'minus (-)' & then the red notification thingy should dissapear (I don't remember if it'll be gone before or after you log into CS, you'll just have to see)... it works for me. It's also something you can do when game doesn't refresh.

I'm kinda terrible at explaining things, but I hope it was somehow useful though. If not, I don't know what you could possibly do. =/ Good luck~

Bobbie629
10-10-10, 06:27 PM
Thanknyou for this solution!! As soon as I launch City Story and then exit the red badge was GONE! I reported this to team lava but they don't seem to care. Clearly a bug. I unistalled and reinstalled and it was still there. Starting to annoy me! I really really wish the badge would work as it should!!