PDA

View Full Version : "Tea Party" pop-up not comming up?

myporcelainlife
07-16-11, 02:43 PM
My sister's ipod is getting the "tea party" pop-up for the special alice & wonderland themed items but my ipod isn't getting it.Anything I can do to get it to "pop-up"?:(

lesleypsg1
07-16-11, 03:01 PM
Tea party pop up? Can she buy these things yet? If not, might be a glitch, and a hint as to an upcoming update. Oooo, let us know if the items are there or just a pop up.

myporcelainlife
07-16-11, 03:55 PM
No it's out for everyone.It's a bonus item for buying gems but it's only going to last for another 2 days.....So I would like to be able to buy it.Any help from TL would be great! :)

Rachael98
07-16-11, 05:04 PM
Obviously try restarting your device.
Also, run the classic if you're on Valentines or Valentines if you're on classic. This may work (I can't guarantee anything, sorry). Further than that, I'm afraid I can't help.

myporcelainlife
07-16-11, 05:07 PM
thx i will try!

Rachael98
07-16-11, 05:08 PM
thx i will try!

Please post the result here. I'm doubtful, but it might be worth a try.

lesleypsg1
07-16-11, 05:14 PM
Oh, that pop up. Hang in there, I sometimes get those late too. Especially when I get the update late

Rachael98
07-16-11, 05:18 PM
Oh, that pop up. Hang in there, I sometimes get those late too. Especially when I get the update late

So it might be linked to the update. Helpful post.

nmishii
07-16-11, 05:59 PM
The popup is not linked to the update. I got the Farm Story update but not the cat with purchase popup. I got the Restaurant Story update and the VIP lounge with purchase popup. I did not get the Bakery Story update but I got the Tea Party with purchase popup. So all combinations except no update and no popup.

The farm story cat popup was the first I did not get. There was another thread that said some people never got previous weeks' updates for free item with purchase.

myporcelainlife
07-16-11, 06:17 PM
mmm yeah it didn't work for me.I tried re-installing 2x + reseting the device. Both failed.I don't mind getting updates late but with things like this (3 day special) it's extremely annoying.I've never missed a pop-up before either.This is totally a new problem for me.C'mon TL I know you guys can think of a better system then this.......How about adding the special weekly items by hand for players that don't get the **** pop-up.I'm sure the dev team could add these in by hand.

Rachael98
07-16-11, 06:22 PM
mmm yeah it didn't work for me.I tried re-installing 2x + reseting the device. Both failed.I don't mind getting updates late but with things like this (3 day special) it's extremely annoying.I've never missed a pop-up before either.This is totally a new problem for me.C'mon TL I know you guys can think of a better system then this.......How about adding the special weekly items by hand for players that don't get the **** pop-up.I'm sure the dev team could add these in by hand.

How many hundreds to how many on the dev team:o?

myporcelainlife
07-16-11, 08:00 PM
I play other online games and when they have an issue like this come up the team simply adds items in by hand.Yes it takes time but that's their money. If I don't get to buy the item before the timer runs out it's money they lose.No company want's to lose profit. :)

addiction_story
07-24-11, 12:37 PM
i'm having this same issue with the herb garden for bakery story. i'm getting pop ups for fountain in fashion, dog in farm, game in restaurant but no herb garden pop up which i actually want to buy for my bakery. my android phone is getting the pop up but i dont play that bakery story since i got my ipad. i really dont want to miss any new furniture items :(