PDA

View Full Version : no notifications popping up...

ilovestargate
07-16-11, 01:06 PM
For the last few days I haven't been getting any notifications that my food is ready in Bakery Story. I have my notifications on my iPhone set to "On" and they are working with Restaurant Story but not with Bakery Story. I've restarted my phone and all and it still isn't working. I'm afraid of deleting and reinstalling the game because I'm worried that my gems will disappear. Any suggestions? :confused:

Carolina2004100
07-16-11, 08:41 PM
Don't worry your gems won't disappear. All your game data is stored on their servers.

nmishii
07-16-11, 09:39 PM
My Bakery Story notifications stopped in the last week also. I haven't seen a Farm Story notification in ages. I get Restaurant Story notifications, but can't trust that I'll still continue to get them. So I keep track of the times myself. For me, its not a problem since notifications weren't available on Android until I had been playing for a long time, so I'm used to keeping track of when things will be ready.

ilovestargate
07-17-11, 09:27 AM
I deleted and reinstalled (twice) the app like one of the support staff said to but it didn't fix the problem. It's very annoying to say the least :(

ilovestargate
07-17-11, 09:32 AM
My Bakery Story notifications stopped in the last week also. I haven't seen a Farm Story notification in ages. I get Restaurant Story notifications, but can't trust that I'll still continue to get them. So I keep track of the times myself. For me, its not a problem since notifications weren't available on Android until I had been playing for a long time, so I'm used to keeping track of when things will be ready.

...and now my Restaurant Story ones have stopped. Grrrrrr. :mad: