PDA

View Full Version : free gift with purchase issue

foerender
07-16-11, 12:34 PM
I have an android and my girl has an android on the same account as me , she is offered a free gift with a gem purchase ( vip lounge ) . But I have not yet received the screen that offers it ?

I was told that the free gift is random , which I find hard to believe since me and my girl always get the same sales and offers . Also this is unfair why would I purchase gems and pay the same cost when others get rewards for buying there gems . I am hoping this is not the case .

And if the above is not the case , if i by a gem package listed in the promotion will i get the gift if its just a bug that I am not getting the screen for it .

kooky panda
07-16-11, 03:15 PM
I have an android and my girl has an android on the same account as me , she is offered a free gift with a gem purchase ( vip lounge ) . But I have not yet received the screen that offers it ?

I was told that the free gift is random , which I find hard to believe since me and my girl always get the same sales and offers . Also this is unfair why would I purchase gems and pay the same cost when others get rewards for buying there gems . I am hoping this is not the case .

And if the above is not the case , if i by a gem package listed in the promotion will i get the gift if its just a bug that I am not getting the screen for it .

I do not believe a bug....the one thing the moderator told me is you have to buy gems through the pop up.
If you just go to store to buy you will not get free item.

Rachael98
07-16-11, 05:27 PM
I do not believe a bug....the one thing the moderator told me is you have to buy gems through the pop up.
If you just go to store to buy you will not get free item.

I'm not sure what it's classed as.
But it is definately correct that you must buy gems through the relavent popup to get any bonus items!

kooky panda
07-16-11, 09:20 PM

I stand corrected. I checked with moderator
See post

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?14772-No-gem-offer-with-cat