PDA

View Full Version : Please add a warning sign team lava!! Please!

alexgad
07-16-11, 11:10 AM
Over the past 3 days I have spent 25 gems... unintentionally. 3 times I have accidentally hit the cook button too many times, causing me to accidentally complete a dish for 5 gems. And then I accidentally bought a blue oven that I do not want or need.... I know these are all my fault and I don't expect to get those gems back (although it would nice).
But Team Lava I would really love if you could make it so if someone hits a button to purchase something with gems, please make like a pop up window saying something like 'Are you sure you buy this?'

It's really sneaky to make it so easy to spend gems if your finger accidentally slips. :(

maggieaco
07-16-11, 09:29 PM
Same here, I was cooking a chocolate cake and it used 5 of my precious gems even though I didn't even press the instant button. But the worst thing was that it used my gems but I still had to wait an hour to cook! I want my gems back!!!!!!!!

jovenal
07-16-11, 11:25 PM
Hopefully TL will implement a 10 second cooldown on all gem/citycash purchases so we have the option to cancel an unwanted/accidental gem purchases.

kmjnhh123
07-17-11, 03:45 AM
I have to turn off in app purchases, other wise id be broke

Rachael98
07-17-11, 03:49 AM
Sorry, you won't get the gems back.
I think that we need something like I posted here:

Sorry, you can't have your gems back.
This has been requested, as you said, and the development team will have looked/be looking at it if TL say that they have passed it on. Obviously, if they actually approve the idea, it will take time to implement.
I actually think that it'd then be hard to do gem designs (eg. 10 gem tables in RS would take ages!), so I actually suggest a lock and unlock feature.
This could be in Settings. It could even be game-related. For example, open and close the following:
CS-Door
ES-[Pull up or down]Well
RS-Pot/pan
BS-Display Case
TS-Treasure Chest
FmS-Barn
FshS-Catalogue/magazine
NcS-CD Case
ZS-Animal enclosure
The concept art might take a little time, but it would be more interesting than on/off and easier than an "Are you sure?" every time you want to purchase something.