PDA

View Full Version : I find it really unfair

elixoxo
07-16-11, 09:16 AM
That almost all the new items from weekly updates, you can only obtain if you have gems. Like this week we have one item that we can only get and it's a mirror and honestly the last thing I need right now is mirrors.

I really think that people who cannot afford to purchase gems because maybe theyre 16,000 in debt from school should be given more of a fair chance at being able to buy some of the new weekly update items.

casadolce
07-16-11, 10:01 AM
That almost all the new items from weekly updates, you can only obtain if you have gems. Like this week we have one item that we can only get and it's a mirror and honestly the last thing I need right now is mirrors.

I really think that people who cannot afford to purchase gems because maybe theyre 16,000 in debt from school should be given more of a fair chance at being able to buy some of the new weekly update items.

On the contrary, I feel lucky that I get the game for FREE, get to play it for FREE, can earn gems for FREE, have chances to win gems for FREE and get to play it along with people who pays real money to support this game so that I can continue to play it for FREE.

nmishii
07-16-11, 10:29 AM
I would also like to see more coin purchases, but can live with what is available to me without needing to buy gems. I shouldn't be able to play free and have the same as those who have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on gems.

bobbyrae
07-16-11, 12:29 PM
On the contrary, I feel lucky that I get the game for FREE, get to play it for FREE, can earn gems for FREE, have chances to win gems for FREE and get to play it along with people who pays real money to support this game so that I can continue to play it for FREE.
Yup. This is how i see it too.

elixoxo
07-16-11, 12:46 PM
Yes I agree that the free things are REALLY great, no doubt about that. But it's just something for TL to keep in mind when doing weekly updates. Maybe 2 updates with coins and 2 with gems?

elixoxo
07-16-11, 12:48 PM
Yes obviously those who purchase gems should have fancier items then us who don't, but it's just a suggestion to make it even/fair for those of us who cannot afford gems as we are supporting and playing the game as well. I cannot earn many more gems because I've reached level 4 on almost all the clothing items.

kitthecat
07-19-11, 08:06 PM

Don't feel too bad, this is just like the real world, if u have extra $$, u can drive a fancy car, else use the bus ;p.

But, I do agree with u. It's annoying to have an update which is 100% gems requirement. Some how in fashion story, a lot of things require gems, not like in other story, u still can purchase a lot of cool stuff with coins

maryd1215
07-22-11, 10:44 AM

I totally agree with you. I don't ask that everything be available for coins but almost every pretty item requires gems. You really can only get basic stuff for coins. Free game or not, they make plenty of money on those who are willing (and able) to shell out real $$ for items so they should be able to offer us coin users some nicer, prettier items.

roxabelle
07-23-11, 05:47 AM
Its probably down to people buying gems that makes it possible for the weekly updates to keep coming out anyway  I don't mind buying a few gems once in a while, I'd rather do that than pay for the game in the first place!

lambyo
07-23-11, 07:15 AM
I have bought more gems than I care to admit. I applaud TL for giving a free item with a gem purchase. I also think that for every gem item released, there should be a coin item released also. No player should be penalized for not being able to afford gems.

shakiba
08-07-11, 11:35 AM
i agree with you 100 times!!! i am waiting for new clothes for gold or at least 1-5 gems! :(