PDA

View Full Version : Perv called naughty guy

gaynor72
07-16-11, 04:26 AM
Naughty guy is hitting on all women/girls aged 11 and up. I tried my best to get the girls to not fall for him and try not to talk to him. He told a 15 ye old he didn't care how old she was it would be more funny he told her that he was . Something needs to be done about him. I hate to see him break other girls hearts specially young ones who don't really know what to do.

sterlingempire
07-17-11, 11:48 AM
I tried my best to get the girls to not fall for him and try not to talk to him. He told a 15 ye old he didn't care how old she was it would be more funny he told her that he was .

First of all, Why would you say it would be more funny if he told her that he was also 15?
Second, their 'love life' is no one elses buisness.
It would be good, though, for TL to ban PDAs ( Public Displays of Affection ) in public.

Also, why is this in 'Bugs and Feedbacks' ? Ask GM to move it to TL disscusions.

jovenal
07-17-11, 12:02 PM
Naughty guy is hitting on all women/girls aged 11 and up. I tried my best to get the girls to not fall for him and try not to talk to him. He told a 15 ye old he didn't care how old she was it would be more funny he told her that he was . Something needs to be done about him. I hate to see him break other girls hearts specially young ones who don't really know what to do.

As long as he keeps the conversation clean, you can punish the kid. if it doesn't offend the other party, this shouldn't be of your concern and shouldn't reading their post. But if gets nasty with the girl and uses foul language then you can repost him so he can be reprimanded or deleted.

jovenal
07-17-11, 12:04 PM
oops... that's "... you can report him ..."

sterlingempire
07-17-11, 12:06 PM
oops... that's "... you can report him ..."

Also, "... you can't ...

jovenal
07-17-11, 12:16 PM
Also, "... you can't ...

thanks! i wish i could edit my post. guess i better proofread before posting

sterlingempire
07-17-11, 12:21 PM
Same here :D

GroupMagma
07-18-11, 02:09 PM
Not forum appropriate, guys. You need to report these issues to TeamLava Support, at support@teamlava.com.