PDA

View Full Version : No gem offer with cat

buffykins
07-16-11, 03:01 AM
Hey I've not received the gem offer with the free cat on my farm story, I play it on an iPad has anyone else had problems and not received theirs.

Since the cat is only available for a limited time I'm worried because a cat is the one animal I REALLY want. Can team lava please help

hectorloch
07-16-11, 03:18 AM
I assume you've restarted your device and then re-launched FS ?

cwmole
07-16-11, 05:21 AM
I am having the same ... The cat offer appears on my iPhone, but not on the iPad ....please fix it team lava!

kooky panda
07-16-11, 07:16 AM
The pop ups for free items with gem purchase, discounted gems, etc are pushed out randomly. Not everyone will get the offers .

lauralafarm
07-16-11, 07:37 AM
Is that the case Kooky? Because that would be so unfair, I get them always on all the stories and now not this one on farm story. I'm on ipad too. Still hoping it will show up. At least I'm not the only one....

lesleypsg1
07-16-11, 07:51 AM
I'm on iPad, I'm getting the cat gem offer

lesleypsg1
07-16-11, 07:52 AM
I think the timing of the push is staggered you'll get it eventually :)

sarahaddicts
07-16-11, 08:37 AM
Isn't it a little unfair to only go out to certain people especially when you can't buy any cats on the farm anyway?

nmishii
07-16-11, 08:53 AM
I did not get the free cat w/ purchase offer. Being on an android and playing RS and BS. I do not think this is nearly unfair as other things that are not sent out at the same time. But I think the offer will eventually come.

kooky panda
07-16-11, 03:23 PM
Is that the case Kooky? Because that would be so unfair, I get them always on all the stories and now not this one on farm story. I'm on ipad too. Still hoping it will show up. At least I'm not the only one....
I have farm nbrs that never got the collie last week or the one the week before but got the cat this week.

kooky panda
07-16-11, 03:26 PM

Lesley. Did you get the collie or the alpaca the previous weeks?

Rachael98
07-16-11, 05:06 PM

Do you think it's possibly like the staggered weekly updates?

mattdiner
07-16-11, 08:23 PM
You may not get the offer right away.
1-Make sure you have been playing the game for 5 minutes.
2-It might not appear until tomorrow or Monday.

vrysmart
07-17-11, 09:48 AM
I play on the iPad2 and got the cat offer which I purchased - The 50 Dollar offer - The problem is that I received nothing. No cat, no collie, no peacock. (I feel lucky that I got the gems) and I also do not have the new crops. Which my neighbor (a real neighbor who lives near me) does have on her game. All of them.
I'm not very happy right now.

lauralafarm
07-17-11, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the update Matt, I've redecorated my entire farm to be sure I played long enough, still no cat offer. But maybe tomorrow? I got all the others right away, is that possible? That I get the ones from BS, RS, Fashion right away and that farm lags behind (although I did get peacock and cauliflower)?

gitten
07-17-11, 06:06 PM
OK I hate this - I always have problems when "purchasing stuff" I am really mad. Today, I purchased on the farm 1 cat packaage for 9.99 recvd instantly. Later decided I wanted another. Well, I got the cat but no gems. Not nice TL. Also, in fashion story, purchased 105 gems for 19.99 - didn't really want the gems but wanted the pom in the purse. Guess what - got the gems but no gift. Had problems before. Unless fixed easily I am through!!! TL has problems and I know there are people on this forum that can communicate with them. I am on vacation and I am mad!!!! Such a shame TL!!!