PDA

View Full Version : Would Like More Floor Tiles, Especially White

Shamrock1963
07-16-11, 02:11 AM
Maybe I'm alone in this, but the selection of floor tiles is disappointing to me. I'm particularly annoyed at the absence of white floor tiles.

I do not find the Mahogany tiles appealing; somehow the color is off. The Wood tiles are even less attractive. I think the Patterned and Yellow floor tiles are ugly colors, and they don't go with any of the walls. The concrete is neutral enough but deadly dull and who has concrete floors in a posh boutique? The black floor tiles are nice enough but kind of dark for the entire floor. Without white to break up the colors, I'm stumped as to how to design a decent looking floor, and with all the other solid color floor tiles costing gems, I'm not about to purchase color floor tiles to experiment with.

The Warm Stone and Cool Stone tiles are attractive and would make excellent patio areas in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story (hint, hint!), but cobblestone is not my first choice of flooring for a fashion boutique. Concrete seems more realistic if less attractive.

The Beach and Ocean floor tiles are nice enough, though the sand on the Ocean tiles seems to be a slightly darker color than the sand on the Beach tiles, and although I'm working on a Beach/Ocean area in my shop, I don't want to use that flooring for the entire shop.

So I have been unable to design a floor for my shop that I like using the current selection of tiles. Would anyone else care to weigh in on this?

Rachael98
07-16-11, 02:22 AM
Well explained points, so yes, I suppose that White tiles would be nice for them. And they shouldn't exactly take the art team that long to make, should they:confused:?

lufjou
07-16-11, 04:12 AM
By bakery story fo you have brown, "caramel" and white tiles, and also that cokour of wallpaper, en if you match that, it is beautiful! I hope they make also that colours at fashion story! Its a little bit dark but its very nice!! :D

samitkm
07-16-11, 02:44 PM
Im with shamrock more colors its a good idea

Rachael98
07-16-11, 05:46 PM
Im with shamrock more colors its a good idea

Does anyone have any particular colours that they want (White being one), or just *more colours*?

xSnowyOwlx
07-16-11, 09:13 PM
I would love more floor tiles that didn't cost gems but I personally love the look I have going already.

pp84
07-17-11, 06:44 AM
I agree. We need to have more variety on the floor tiles, ESP the ones that can be bought using coins . The ones that cost gems are pretty , but having new colors/ textures for tiles for coins would be a welcome change!

Shamrock1963
07-26-11, 05:31 PM
Well, Rachael98. I'd like a grey, oddly enough. I'd like grey floor tiles with the multiple squares on each tile and the same kind of texture you have on the brown floor tiles. I'd also like a peach and green and violet that match the wallpaper.

Not that it matters to me personally. After losing 25 gems, I'll never be able to fix up my boutique so it looks halfway decent without buying gems, and I will NEVER purchase gems until TeamLava fixes the kind of design trap that cost me my gems in the first place.

And I would like to urge everyone else to stop buying gems until TeamLava removes all the places where it is so easy for people to accidentally spend their gems with a single accidental click.

nidaa007
10-14-11, 02:38 PM
ok so this question alwayss pops up in my mind whenever i design my stores flooring.... y dont we hav simple white tiles option and y all the lovely floorings cost gems...??? is TL so busy designing only gem purchases..??? like halloween chest.. cowgirl box [worth 24gems] tht they can't even make a simple white or nice colored tiles available at the cost of coins..?

ilovecooper14
10-15-11, 11:40 PM
Does anyone have any particular colours that they want (White being one), or just *more colours*?
Ah, yes. Red. Royal Blue, white,(of course), Cream, tan, brown(solid, not patterned), Lol.

roxabelle
10-16-11, 04:13 AM
Glossy white, Red Carpet, Blingy Gold, Ice Blue, Extavagant Marble, Sparkly Snowflake, Velvet Green and a deep blue twinkly Night Sky.

Just some floor tiles I'd like to see!