PDA

View Full Version : Moochers beware!

Unregistered
09-20-10, 10:04 AM
My friends list is growing too large. Im delete all you moochers with 2 stars or less! LOL
I'm only cleaning and gifting folks who do the same!

Pancakes
09-20-10, 02:31 PM
And the point of his thread is...?

Most of the people here (if not all) don't even know who you are (since you didn't leave an ID or anything). So... you could've just deleted all those people, without making this thread. There's nothing they can do about it anyway...

Oh well.

(Don't bother replying if you're gonna get 'mad' or something - I was just saying ;D)

Nicolab2108
09-20-10, 04:29 PM
I share that policy. Cleaning is for team players. Why should I clean buildings for people who don't clean anyone elses?

jonesybird
09-21-10, 06:55 AM
Moochers beware! lol awesome. I agree as well. There are some people with no stars lol. Great post!

alliedot
09-21-10, 06:56 AM
My friends list is growing too large. Im delete all you moochers with 2 stars or less! LOL
I'm only cleaning and gifting folks who do the same!

me too!! xxoo People clean!

Unregistered
09-23-10, 07:51 PM
So if your friend falls ill for days and cannot clean, you delete them. Common be sensible guys. Your star rating drops when you are away from the game for periods of time. For some of us that are working adults, certain situations occur that can take you away from the game. After all, its just a game!

Supervolcano
09-23-10, 08:05 PM
So if your friend falls ill for days and cannot clean, you delete them. Common be sensible guys. Your star rating drops when you are away from the game for periods of time. For some of us that are working adults, certain situations occur that can take you away from the game. After all, its just a game!
I went 6 days without cleaning anyone a couple weeks ago and still kept my 4 star rating.
On the 7th day I finally dropped to 3 star.

If you get far enough ahead, you won't drop after a few days off.
;)

New Crobuzon
09-24-10, 05:38 AM
I did as Pancakes suggested and just deleted people I saw weren't actively cleaning me, their levels weren't changing, and their star ratings fell to 2 or lower.

I then also added a message to my wall to say that I was no longer accepting new neighbors. The game is simply too time consuming to support actively cleaning and gifting tons of people. I concentrate rewarding people who are reliable AND who have cities that are aesthetically pleasing, and I enjoy visiting. Not keen on seeing another city crammed with gifted items.

If non-neighbors leave notes on my wall, I'll clean them back as time permits. But again, good neighbors are my primary focus. Just wish there wasn't a gift limit, because I feel badly when I gift and see that someone didn't get my gift because they had already exceeded their daily allowance.

Just had to mention this, since it is a bit of an odd coincidence... Of my 25 remaining neighbors, both Pankcakes and Supervolcano are neighbors of mine! :) They both have awesome cities and are perfect neighbors.