PDA

View Full Version : Gem sale notifications not showing up?

Momofenvy
07-15-11, 08:50 PM
Let me start by saying that I am an Andriod user. I have both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. When I sign on my Bakery, I get gem notifications but when I get on my restaurant, I do not. My son has the same phone and the same games and he gets gem sale notifications on both games. Does anyone know why I wouldn't be getting gem sales on one of my games?

driftboutique
07-15-11, 08:55 PM
Have you tried restarting your device? Sometimes I have to do that, bur I'm using an iPad so I don't know for sure.

tsuyoin
07-15-11, 09:03 PM
lol i dont have it either... but i friend who using andriod got it!
i thk it varies... coz last week i got the gem with gift, but she never got those pop up..... >.<
sad for all andriod users...

nmishii
07-15-11, 09:12 PM
I'm on Android. I got the gem with purchase pop up and weekly update for RS. I got the gem with purchase popup and no weekly update for BS. I did not get the gem with purchase but got the weekly update for Farm Story. Last week I got all gem with purchase pop-ups.

I have restarted and rebooted and still no FS pop up. I restarted and rebooted because of performance issues rather than because I wanted to see the pop up all the time.

Momofenvy
07-15-11, 09:15 PM
Have you tried restarting your device? Sometimes I have to do that, bur I'm using an iPad so I don't know for sure.

Yes, I tried that. It's been doing this for about 2-3 weeks now. The funny thing is, I used tof get them on both apps all the time...