PDA

View Full Version : No Push Notifications for Sonic appliances and Limited customers in restaurant story

yugioh5d
07-15-11, 06:15 PM
Recently I have found out that, there are only 29 customers that could come into the restaurant. I don't know what is wrong, but unlike before where customers keep coming in till there are no seats and leave with angry faces. I have emailed this issue to Teamlava and hope they resolve this issues. Well I have sent my email like a month ago and yeah.......up till now it hasn't fixed yet. So I want to hear from anyone else who have faced this bug. All you need to do is looking at the door and counted how many people coming in. 29 is the max for me, and I am sure there are about 40 seats available in my restaurant. Also the other thing is, there are no push notification on Sonic appliances. It is so annoying :mad:. So Teamlava, please fix these issues.

jovenal
07-15-11, 06:27 PM
you made me count but you're right! didn't notice that before. no wonder my food are not moving that fast anymore. hopefully an update is forthcoming