PDA

View Full Version : magma you make my day

sissy8
07-15-11, 02:41 PM
after a long day work i come home and there it is the peacock:o , MY PEACOCK:rolleyes:, thank you so much for this update, it's so beautifull
huggs and kisses sis:rolleyes:

hectorloch
07-15-11, 02:53 PM
I'm not a great buyer of gem items - that said, I got a few Duck Crossings and an I Love Dad sign to convince me surprise boxes are not for me - but this peacock, I've always supported you on that one .... lot of gems ... but I've got a place where it would sit nicely. We'll need to see.

Cat looks a bit stringy, though.

What do you make of the acorn tree ? Here's a riddle - what came first, the acorn or the oak tree :)

Phthon
07-15-11, 03:10 PM
What do you make of the acorn tree ? Here's a riddle - what came first, the acorn or the oak tree :)

That's a trick question! It was the squirrel

sissy8
07-15-11, 03:19 PM
Look at this
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n498/sissy8/18aded60.jpg
Magma and magmo:) i love them

sissy8
07-15-11, 03:20 PM
I am in love:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sissy8
07-15-11, 03:30 PM
all my gems gone but what the hegg:D

hectorloch
07-15-11, 03:33 PM
Look at this

Magma and magmo:) i love them

The way they're eyeing each other, could be a Minimagmo along in 28 days !

sissy8
07-15-11, 03:36 PM
hahahahahahahahaha they are so in love magma and magmo:rolleyes:

sissy8
07-15-11, 03:37 PM
babies will soon arrive i hope:)

Rachael98
07-15-11, 03:57 PM

Umm...
GM makes everyone's day. He's awesome.
And it seems that Droid's days have been made to because apparently they have construcables (can't confirm, but have been told that)!

sissy8
07-15-11, 04:36 PM
ow now i can' t handle constructables peacocks:rolleyes:

Rachael98
07-15-11, 04:39 PM
ow now i can' t handle constructables peacocks:rolleyes:

That would be taking it too feather.

...I mean far:p.

sissy8
07-15-11, 04:41 PM
maybe , maybe, magma and magmo can join the next mogwairace( I am the owner and the trainer of both:o)

Rachael98
07-15-11, 04:49 PM
maybe , maybe, magma and magmo can join the next mogwairace( I am the owner and the trainer of both:o)

Would you fly them in, or what?

sissy8
07-15-11, 04:50 PM
peacocks lay an egg every day ( i don't know how they tast:rolleyes: ) and only one in a month survive, so that's giving me hope for little bleu babies:rolleyes::o:)

xokay
07-15-11, 05:26 PM

I've been fired as a trainer? :(

GroupMagma
07-15-11, 05:38 PM
Haha, I finally deliver. Weeks of prodding our artists. :p

Nah, but this is definitely a thanks that should go to all the Team, so I'll be sure to pass that along. :)

driftboutique
07-15-11, 07:19 PM
Nice work! I cannot afford my army of peacocks, but I did get one and a couple crows for it to boss around :)

casadolce
07-15-11, 07:29 PM

Sorry to break the news to you, but Magma and Magmo are both male, so no babies peachicks for you :(. A female peafowl is called a peahen, has boring colors, and doesn't display it's tail.

P.S. Please don't shoot the messenger :)

Phthon
07-15-11, 10:31 PM
Sorry to break the news to you, but Magma and Magmo are both male, so no babies peachicks for you :(. A female peafowl is called a peahen, has boring colors, and doesn't display it's tail.

P.S. Please don't shoot the messenger :)
Maybe they adopt?

hectorloch
07-16-11, 12:16 AM
The way they're eyeing each other, could be a Minimagmo along in 28 days !

Actually a bit silly of me - the peahen is of course quite a plain bird (in comparison) and these are two males ... er ... no, we'll leave it at that.

sissy8
07-16-11, 06:44 AM
They already produced an egg;)
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n498/sissy8/77c98fab.jpg

hectorloch
07-16-11, 06:52 AM
I thought I'd show you mine, Sissy

hectorloch
07-16-11, 06:53 AM
But it didn't like the link - need to go and read Tonga Tom's post again.

lesleypsg1
07-16-11, 07:56 AM
Lol, very cute.

casadolce
07-16-11, 10:04 AM

Congratulations! You're a pea-grandparent now!

Phthon
07-16-11, 12:30 PM
Congratulations! You're a pea-grandparent now!

maybe a Grand-Pea-Parent?

hectorloch
07-16-11, 12:31 PM
This might be it now -

It was - but the wrong shot. Oh my !

hectorloch
07-16-11, 12:36 PM
Once again -

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/hectorloch/22fad32c.jpg

sissy8
07-16-11, 01:33 PM
wow hector:o, what s his name, then he can join the FPC(famous peacock club):rolleyes:

hectorloch
07-16-11, 02:33 PM
wow hector:o, what s his name, then he can join the FPC(famous peacock club):rolleyes:

Well, actually, a confession - there are two. This one is in the Assistant Farmer's garden below the orchard. Their names are Harry and Archie.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/hectorloch/785e27b9.jpg

lesleypsg1
07-16-11, 02:55 PM
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/640ffd5e.jpg

On Thursday my 9 year old visited a park with peacocks. She tossed an oat cheerio on the ground toward one. He then began to follow her. So she gave him a couple more. She sat down, and he came close. She tossed more cheerios by her crossed feet. When he was done, he turned around, raised his feathers and shuffled them....then walked away. He left behind two eye feathers. Well she's been beside herself since thinking he did it on purpose as a thank you. She named him Bluey. So in honour, and to thank him for thrilling my baby, this one is for him. Aptly named Bluey.

sissy8
07-16-11, 03:57 PM
so the FPC is official;), welcome Bleuy,Harrie and Archie you are the first members:o:o

Rachael98
07-16-11, 04:55 PM
so the FPC is official;), welcome Bleuy,Harrie and Archie you are the first members:o:o

Are you creating a forum group for FmS peacock owners or something(*hint hint*)?

hectorloch
07-16-11, 10:29 PM
I see my peacock offer has now expired. I presume the time limit runs from when you get the update. Be upsetting to get the update and find it already expired. Complicated stuff. If they can do that, you'd think they'd be able to fix the invite list thing.

MiniLaura
07-17-11, 06:08 AM
I didn't have a limited time offer connected to the peacock and it is still available for me to buy. I'll be curious to see if it disappears in the next few days. I suspect that TL is testing to see if the "limited time" idea will cause more people to buy the item.

hectorloch
07-17-11, 06:17 AM
I'll be pretty hacked off, Mini, if after a "Limited Period" billing we suddenly get an "Extended by Popular Demand" stunt. So, I'll guess will a lot of folk, not least the President of the FPC.

You're going to be a Senior Member, Mini - any time now :)

hectorloch
07-17-11, 06:19 AM
... and I should have added that the President of the FPC is not someone you want to mess about with :)

hectorloch
07-17-11, 06:25 AM
[IMG]

Well she's been beside herself since thinking he did it on purpose as a thank you. She named him Bluey. So in honour, and to thank him for thrilling my baby, this one is for him. Aptly named Bluey.

Maybe he did do it on purpose :) Lovely story; well done Bluey.

hectorloch
07-17-11, 01:21 PM
The time period for the peacock has expired BUT it appears to be still available. Do you also agree ? If so, this has been misrepresented and I shall be very, very disappointed.

sissy8
07-17-11, 02:17 PM
yes i think it's time for a new rare item and that is THE GOOSE:rolleyes:
A goose is essential on a farm, not one but a bunch of them:o

badger8
07-17-11, 02:20 PM
Oh boy...here she goes again!

Rachael98
07-17-11, 02:31 PM
yes i think it's time for a new rare item and that is THE GOOSE:rolleyes:
A goose is essential on a farm, not one but a bunch of them:o

Ah, what was it that Drift said in-game when I said that you'd be happy Sissy?
Gooses next, I think. Remember gooses? And it seems she was absolutely right:p!

sissy8
07-17-11, 02:36 PM
-----:o:o:o-----

Rachael98
07-17-11, 02:40 PM
-----:o:o:o-----

*cough cough**splutter splutter*Now how might Drift have predicted that?*cough cough**splutter splutter*

driftboutique
07-17-11, 03:08 PM
Ha! I knew the gooses were next :D

Sissy, since you're so good at this, can you get me some jeans for Fashion Story? I'll back you upon the goose front ;)

sissy8
07-17-11, 03:48 PM
oke i gif it a try:rolleyes:;);)

lesleypsg1
07-17-11, 03:51 PM
Go for the goose sissy 

lesleypsg1
07-17-11, 04:02 PM
The time period for the peacock has expired BUT it appears to be still available. Do you also agree ? If so, this has been misrepresented and I shall be very, very disappointed.

My peacock offer is still available, but it says 2 days left below it

myweedpatch
07-17-11, 09:51 PM
I am very happy for sissy but very very sad for me. I never saw an offer for a peacock on Friday. Yet I bought gems and got a kinda homely orange cat.

I never saw the special and Im on it everyday! Is there Anyway you can bring it back? Please! I beg u, I've been loyaly buying them gems and spending them! Please give me a peacock. If I don't get one, I'm not sure I could visit my neighbors farms that have one without some resentment. I really need one for
My game farm!

rianto
07-17-11, 10:20 PM
not really good.. i think the tail should be taller :D

MiniLaura
07-18-11, 04:41 AM
I am very happy for sissy but very very sad for me. I never saw an offer for a peacock on Friday. Yet I bought gems and got a kinda homely orange cat.

I never saw the special and Im on it everyday! Is there Anyway you can bring it back? Please! I beg u, I've been loyaly buying them gems and spending them! Please give me a peacock. If I don't get one, I'm not sure I could visit my neighbors farms that have one without some resentment. I really need one for
My game farm!

Be patient. You will get the peacock in the next few days.

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=5

Note: you might not get a pop up telling you that you have the update. Check the store every day to make sure.

hectorloch
07-18-11, 02:22 PM
The Famous Peafowl and Gooses Club

Constitution

Rule 1. The name of the club shall be The Famous Peafowl and Gooses Club ("the FPGC").
Rule 2. Membership is open to any player who owns a peafowl or a gooses.
Rule 3. Er ... that's it.

sissy8
07-18-11, 02:30 PM
and i am the president:o:o

hectorloch
07-18-11, 02:58 PM

Constitution

Rule 1. The name of the club shall be The Famous Peafowl and Gooses Club ("the FPGC").
Rule 3. The President shall be Sissy.
Rule 4. Er ... that's it.

casadolce
07-18-11, 05:38 PM
The plural for goose is "geese". Just saying :eek:

kooky panda
07-18-11, 06:01 PM

Constitution

Rule 3. The President shall be Sissy.
Rule 4. Er ... that's it.

Love it!!!! Lol

hectorloch
07-18-11, 06:16 PM

Not on this Forum, it's not :)

driftboutique
07-18-11, 06:26 PM

I think perhaps farm story needs some meese. You know... More than one moose.

gitten
07-18-11, 06:50 PM
Well GM can make my day by giving me my pom in a purse that I purchased for fashion store! C'mon just give it to me!!! Then I will quit complaining about TL's mistake!!!!!

gitten
07-18-11, 06:51 PM
P.S. LOVE, LOVE your peacocks!!! They look fabulous.

gitten
07-18-11, 06:58 PM
How to feel stupid in one easy lesson. I never read all the in between pages!!!!

casadolce
07-18-11, 07:58 PM

Lololololol......

hectorloch
07-19-11, 05:27 AM

More than one moose - would that not be the mooses ? I don't know, I can't keep up with it all ! Of course, we've also got the mices - but not in the houses please - why isn't that hices ?

driftboutique
07-19-11, 06:57 AM
More than one moose - would that not be the mooses ? I don't know, I can't keep up with it all ! Of course, we've also got the mices - but not in the houses please - why isn't that hices ?

Rachael is on holiday so we'll have to sort this out on our own. I am reminded of a song I heard as a child:

There's a moose in my house
(I thought it was a deer)
(But now it's very clear)
(It drank up all the beer)

Moose moose
In my house

Phthon
07-19-11, 08:02 AM
The plural for Moose is still Moose.

hectorloch
07-19-11, 09:16 AM
The plural for Moose is still Moose.

Really ! Well, if we're on old songs, what do you make of this, then ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wioh5qUj7fM

casadolce
07-19-11, 12:45 PM

Maybe some reester, you know...more than one rooster.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 02:57 PM
WiFi Hotspot...<aghast>What the:confused:...? Why...?</aghast>
You really need to revise your Dictionary (dictionary.com). But I suppose that Hector's right. NOT on this forum:p. We are unique. Unique can mean "special". Are we special:D?

sissy8
07-20-11, 05:03 AM
yes we geese are special:rolleyes::rolleyes:

hectorloch
07-20-11, 05:35 AM

Constitution (3rd Revision)

Rule 3. All appointments shall be democratically voted upon by all the members in open and fair elections.
Rule 4. The President (for life) shall be Sissy.
Rule 5. The Joint Secretaries (for life) shall be Harry and Archie.
Rule 6. Er ... that's it.

hectorloch
07-20-11, 05:38 AM
WiFi Hotspot...<aghast>What the:confused:...? Why...?</aghast>
You really need to revise your Dictionary (dictionary.com). But I suppose that Hector's right. NOT on this forum:p. We are unique. Unique can mean "special". Are we special:D?

We're definitely special ... but we (all) can't be unique. So, we'll just have to settle for being almost unique.

Rachael98
07-20-11, 05:52 AM
We're definitely special ... but we (all) can't be unique. So, we'll just have to settle for being almost unique.

If you say so:p

hectorloch
07-20-11, 10:13 AM
If you say so:p

Alternatively, we could (all) be NEARLY unique :)

sissy8
07-21-11, 02:51 AM
Hector it must be The Famous Peacock and Gooses Club, it s not a peafowl:o:o

hectorloch
07-21-11, 12:24 PM
Hector it must be The Famous Peacock and Gooses Club, it s not a peafowl:o:o

It is a Peafowl which is the name for both the male and female - respectively, the peacock and the peahen. But if you want boys only, we can certainly change it. Just say which you prefer.

kooky panda
07-21-11, 12:29 PM
It is a Peafowl which is the name for both the male and female - respectively, the peacock and the peahen. But if you want boys only, we can certainly change it. Just say which you prefer.

Hey Hectorloch maybe your almost winning hen could be their surrogate.. I mean I watched the derby and that Hen of yours sure looks like she comes from really good
stock!!!

hectorloch
07-21-11, 02:39 PM
Hey Hectorloch maybe your almost winning hen could be their surrogate.. I mean I watched the derby and that Hen of yours sure looks like she comes from really good
stock!!!

In the 1st Race I started with a brown hen. Now, both Mog and I had always thought that it was in fact the cockerel but during race one of the May updates brought us the Rooster and both the original hens were then called "chickens" - they might always have been. Mog allowed a swap. Well, foul play ! Exchange of fowl ! Stewards Enquiry narrowly avoided. But, I agree our rooster today is confident looking fellow. But the peacock is something else :)

hectorloch
07-22-11, 03:41 PM
I haven't heard from Sissy but we'd better be safe - so,

The Famous Peacock and Gooses Club

Constitution (4th Revision)

Rule 1. The name of the club shall be The Famous Peacock and Gooses Club or (when ladies are involved) The Famous Peafowl and Gooses Club ("the FPGC").
Rule 3. All appointments shall be democratically voted upon by all the members in open and fair elections.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 03:46 PM
I haven't heard from Sissy but we'd better be safe - so,

The Famous Peacock and Gooses Club

Constitution (4th Revision)

Rule 1. The name of the club shall be The Famous Peacock and Gooses Club or (when ladies are involved) The Famous Peafowl and Gooses Club ("the FPGC").

Rule 6 should actually be Rule 7.
Rule 6 should be: "The FPGC reserve the right to change these rules at any time without prior notice. The revised rules shall stand.". Because you obviously like changing them around.

sissy8
07-23-11, 04:20 AM
that s perfect, i prefer the males , because the females are soooo brown:rolleyes:

hectorloch
07-23-11, 04:38 AM
Because you obviously like changing them around.

No, no. All this is on instruction. Harry and Archie, the humble Clerks who draft out these things (and for whom I do all the posting) are but feathers in the wind to the whims of the Executive Board.

casadolce
07-23-11, 06:39 AM
Rule 7: We preserve the rights to be politically incorrect (e.g. We favor the peacocks and discriminate the peahens) and grammatically incorrect (e.g. We insist on using the term gooses and not geese)
Rule 8: Sissy is always right
Rule 9: If Sissy is wrong, see Rule 8

sissy8
07-23-11, 07:38 AM
Rule 8: Sissy is always right
Rule 9: If Sissy is wrong, see Rule 8
:rolleyes:woww:rolleyes:
but we need more members, there is now Harry, Archie,Bleuy,Magma and Magmo, sow every peacock, join the FPGG, and show a picture including his name, every peacock is very welcome:o:o

yanochka
07-26-11, 02:00 PM
Meet Vladimir and Dmitry :-)

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/d982adf6.jpg

hectorloch
07-26-11, 02:03 PM
Welcome Vladimir and Dmitry ! I shall instruct the Joint Clerks to update the Membership Roll.

yanochka
07-26-11, 02:25 PM
Thank you!!! :D

sissy8
07-29-11, 12:21 PM
vladimir looks a little bit like Magmo:o:rolleyes:
but both are very welcome:o

sissy8
08-08-11, 02:12 PM
Magma do you make my day again next friday?????????1004
:o:o:o I will be so happy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sissy8
08-08-11, 02:14 PM
Magma1005 those are kisses from a goose;)

hippoberry
08-09-11, 04:43 PM
This reminds me of that one book, "If you Give a Mouse A Cookie"

Mogwai4111
08-09-11, 04:52 PM

Was thinking the same thing

Rachael98
08-09-11, 04:53 PM

What have you people got with that book? I had never even heard of it until I asked GM...

hippoberry
08-09-11, 05:04 PM
What have you people got with that book? I had never even heard of it until I asked GM...

I don't know. I said it reminds me of it because it's actually exactly like that book.
I'm not lying.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/BerryNoire/SISSYcopy.jpg

Rachael98
08-09-11, 05:07 PM
I don't know. I said it reminds me of it because it's actually exactly like that book.
I'm not lying.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/BerryNoire/SISSYcopy.jpg

Hahahahahaha! That would be hilarious:D! You should write a book to go with it!

bawpotter
08-09-11, 05:16 PM
OMG, that is awesome!

Rachael98
08-09-11, 05:18 PM
OMG, that is awesome!

I'm posting it on my group.

Mogwai4111
08-09-11, 05:25 PM
ugliest mouse ever!

I'm afraid of geese. There, I said it. They look all cute and sweet but those suckers will bite your finger right off.

Rachael98
08-09-11, 05:27 PM
ugliest mouse ever!

I'm afraid of geese. There, I said it. They look all cute and sweet but those suckers will bite your finger right off.

Don't ask me why I remember this, but when my sister was really tiny, we were feeding the ducks. And she held a slice of bread. A swan came up and tried eating her hand. She's always been mortally afraid of them ever since.

sissy8
08-10-11, 09:57 AM
I dont have the book but it must be a millionseller;)

dear moggie you don t have to be scared of a goose, they frighten you like a dog, but they do nothing, in fact when I was young we had a tame goose and it slepped with one of our little kittens really cute:o

further when whe have the goose i have a new mission, even cuter than the goose, have already collect great shots so let me surprise you:confused::rolleyes::o

Mogwai4111
08-10-11, 10:18 AM
dear moggie you don t have to be scared of a goose, they frighten you like a dog, but they do nothing,

Wild geese will bite the heck out of you. If I had to fight one or the other I would much rather fight a monkey than a goose, at least with the monkey I would stand a chance.

Mogwai4111
08-10-11, 10:20 AM
further when whe have the goose i have a new mission, even cuter than the goose

Doesn't really narrow it down.. everything is cuter than a goose :eek:

hehe just kidding

GroupMagma
08-10-11, 10:21 AM
No appeasement for Geese! :p

(actually, that's already been suggested plenty. but i don't want to look like a pushover. :D )

crystalrayn3
08-10-11, 10:23 AM

(actually, that's already been suggested plenty. but i don't want to look like a pushover. :D )

Hmmmm no geese eh? How about a camel? I know it sounds strange but here in Nevada, USA we have camel farms & races

Rachael98
08-10-11, 10:30 AM

:(...so just because we've asked...? Can I suggest it to Support then, and make clear that the only reason I'm asking them, not you, is that you're not taking our ideas on board:p?

GroupMagma
08-10-11, 10:36 AM
Jokes, people. I make them on occasion.

sissy8
08-10-11, 10:43 AM
I1017love jokes:o:o

Rachael98
Jokes, people. I make them on occasion.

Quite a lot...I realised from the :D / :D smiley. So we're getting gooses (or 'geese' if you must) because you were joking - therefore essentially saying the opposite in this context:D - when you said that:p?

Rachael98
I1017love jokes:o:o

Submitted my entry and that popped up in my face:/:p.

Mogwai4111
08-10-11, 10:45 AM
Quite a lot...I realised from the :D / :D smiley. So we're getting gooses (or 'geese' if you must) because you were joking - therefore essentially saying the opposite in this context:D - when you said that:p?

You are a mine field (and I mean that in the nicest way possible)

Rachael98
08-10-11, 11:03 AM
You are a mine field (and I mean that in the nicest way possible)

So what would the nicest possible way be:o:p?

GroupMagma
08-10-11, 11:07 AM
Can't speculate on geese. But like I said, it's been suggested plenty. It's under consideration. :cool:

Mogwai4111
08-10-11, 11:11 AM
So what would the nicest possible way be:o:p?

the light-hearted, joking way

hippoberry
08-10-11, 11:14 AM
Actually, he means "stop questioning things in a different context, my little sugar dumpling.

hippoberry
08-10-11, 11:15 AM
"
^^ Anytime you wanna give us an edit button for non registered V bulletin members, I'll be all over that

GroupMagma
08-10-11, 11:23 AM
"
^^ Anytime you wanna give us an edit button for non registered V bulletin members, I'll be all over that

In the admin tool, you are listed as registered. That's what I can't figure out (nor can the friendly folks at vbull).