PDA

View Full Version : Give us more city cash!

jonesybird
09-20-10, 09:05 AM
If youre gonna make us pay for stuff in the game or raise the city cash value sky high, at least offer more opportunities to earn more city cash via game play.

The Magic Case is waaaaaay too expensive. Geesh! And, you dont even know what youre getting! C'mon people!

Unregistered
09-20-10, 01:08 PM
and if not through city cash, items could be bought with coins or city cash, like the expansions

Unregistered
09-21-10, 06:14 PM
Overall, the game is great, but I really question the choice that city cash costs so much. Is someone out of their mind to spend 100 dollars for like 580 city cash I mean really. Lower prices, contracts for cash and spending coins for city cash.

Unregistered
09-21-10, 08:38 PM
Agree that the cost of city cash is to high and should have other ways to earn it. Like as suggested buying with coins or through contract or maybe once all four levels of each contract are met MUCH higher city cash rewards instead of just ONE!!!!

Unregistered
09-23-10, 03:09 AM
City cash is too expensive. There should be several ways to earn city cash.

Unregistered
09-23-10, 04:42 AM
Agree with u all my friends ..I just love this game but can't buy some of the things Please make some changes As suggested here so we can get city cash 4 free :) n can enjoy the city story more .. Thanks

Ahh...Spudtopia
09-23-10, 06:55 AM
Agree with u all my friends ..I just love this game but can't buy some of the things Please make some changes As suggested here so we can get city cash 4 free :) n can enjoy the city story more .. Thanks

I haven't bought anything with city cash because I have lost most of it by accident when cancelling Contracts. A double click too many will take $4 of one's hard earned City Cash and complete a Contract one is trying to cancel before one realizes what has happened!!! I only have $7 dollars left. If I hadn't got a "Scrooge" amount of $1 given to me for Contract Mastery I wouldn't have that.

Plus you doubled, and even more than quadrupled some the cost of some residences and businesses in the last couple of weeks?.That just sucks as much as changing items from accrued cash to Game Dollars.

Highly disappointed Team Lava.

And Yeah?No more expansion enhancements? You are wearing me out!!!

Unregistered
09-23-10, 09:47 AM
I think 100 city cash for 1 euro is normal, 5,- for 24 city cash is to exspensive

Unregistered
09-23-10, 04:29 PM
Please could you add a 'are you sure button?"

I've just doubled tapped going in 'build' the 'featured' and ended up purchasing a magic case which I didn't mean to do or want and now I've lost 25 city cash

It's the same with some of the contracts, it says tap again, double tap because you think it's not working or taking too long and you end up out 4 city cash on a minute contract!!

'are you sure' button please!

Thanks

Unregistered
10-07-10, 11:30 AM
Does Team Lava really care to hear us out? Everyone is unhappy about the city cash issue. Earning City cash must be made more fun and achievable within the game play, not just 1 city cash for completing Mastery of manufacturing a product. Come on Guys. You're ****ing your own game. Listen to us and do something about this PLEASE.

Unregistered
10-26-10, 03:46 PM
I love this game, but not everyone can afford to buy city cash. And I think everyone should be able to enjoy this game, not just people who can afford to buy the city cash. It would be great if we can trade in coins for city cash. Or be able to buy items using city cash or coins. You can make it more expensive if buying with coins or something. Plus the city cash items are too expensive. Just my 2 cents.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:30 AM
I agree! Let us earn city cash through the gameplay!!!!

sweetie_bug
07-08-11, 07:09 PM
I agree with everyone. I refuse to buy city cash on matter of principle. As I said in an earlier thread I have this task called brace for fun that I can not complete because I do not have the city cash. I don't think these are good principles to live by, buy stuff instead of earn it?

LanokaHarbor
07-09-11, 12:15 AM
I don't mind buying city cash, but ONLY when it was 40% off. give us another sale like that, please?

Scrubbysmomma
07-17-11, 10:42 AM
I agree, city cash should be made possible through game play. How about the choice in factory contracts between earning coins or city cash?

ghent96
07-20-11, 12:23 PM
Well it doesn't help that TeamLava makes it so slow to earn city cash by contracts, only +1 "gem" for the 2nd level of a contract. THEN they STEAL it all from us 5 at a time with GUI lag and popups without any confirmation. I'd be 15-20 city cash richer than I am now and could actually buy a cool building, if TeamLava hadn't stolen them from me.

Once, also, while logged off the game, they stole 5 city cash. I logged back on, it said I was out of sync, then 5 cash went missing. Great, thanks :P I didn't even get anything for it.

talyon
07-20-11, 12:47 PM
Recently TL has had almost daily sales for gems city cash etc etc. Prices are reasonable to me and many others otherwise these games wouldnt exist.

ghent96
07-20-11, 03:06 PM
Advertising revenue.

Besides, they make a promise, with the way the game works, to both paying and free-to-pay players. They're not keeping their promises and engaging in unethical behaviours.

GroupMagma
07-20-11, 03:11 PM
Advertising revenue.

Besides, they make a promise, with the way the game works, to both paying and free-to-pay players. They're not keeping their promises and engaging in unethical behaviours.

Players who don't spend money on CC can and do play City Story, :)

Rachael98
07-20-11, 03:57 PM
Advertising revenue.

How exactly? Whether you buy CC or not, it's perfectly possible to play.

Rachael98
07-20-11, 03:58 PM
Well it doesn't help that TeamLava makes it so slow to earn city cash by contracts, only +1 "gem" for the 2nd level of a contract. THEN they STEAL it all from us 5 at a time with GUI lag and popups without any confirmation. I'd be 15-20 city cash richer than I am now and could actually buy a cool building, if TeamLava hadn't stolen them from me.

Once, also, while logged off the game, they stole 5 city cash. I logged back on, it said I was out of sync, then 5 cash went missing. Great, thanks :P I didn't even get anything for it.

If you have lost gems/CC, please e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) regarding this issue.

pinkster73
07-21-11, 09:48 AM
Honestly these threads about "I can't afford to pay money for gems or city cash so they should be given to me" is getting kind of old. Do you go to a store in the mall and say I can't afford anything here so it should be given to me for free? I don't think so.

These games are a business not a charity. There's plenty to do if you don't want to or can't fork out real money.

Just my two cents :)

jovenal
07-21-11, 09:54 AM
Honestly these threads about "I can't afford to pay money for gems or city cash so they should be given to me" is getting kind of old. Do you go to a store in the mall and say I can't afford anything here so it should be given to me for free? I don't think so.

These games are a business not a charity. There's plenty to do if you don't want to or can't fork out real money.

Just my two cents :)

Agreed! they already offer the game for free, give you some ways to earn free gem/cc.

ghent96
07-21-11, 08:51 PM
Yes, they do, but how would YOU feel if you went to the mall, bought a new outfit from your favorite clothing store, then on your way out some angry dwarf that works for the store runs by, rips a leg off the outfit, and disappears? Wouldn't you go back to the clerk a bit angry and demand the situation be fixed?

jovenal
07-21-11, 09:33 PM
Yes, they do, but how would YOU feel if you went to the mall, bought a new outfit from your favorite clothing store, then on your way out some angry dwarf that works for the store runs by, rips a leg off the outfit, and disappears? Wouldn't you go back to the clerk a bit angry and demand the situation be fixed?

I would be upset as anyone. I know you're frustrated regarding losing 15-20 cc. I also know that you've already email TL support from the numerous posting and open thread you have opened. Calling them a bunch of thieves and not being specific of your problem will not get you any result. Here's what i mean..

... THEN they STEAL it all from us 5 at a time with GUI lag and popups without any confirmation. I'd be 15-20 city cash richer than I am now and could actually buy a cool building, if TeamLava hadn't stolen them from me.

You're not even sure if you've lost 15 or 20 cc or maybe 25 since you also lost 5 more while your device is idle.

Looking at what you posted regarding 15-20 lost CityCash, I'm almost certain that it wasn't stolen but rather you've accidentally tapped "Complete this Contract Instantly for 5 CC". This happens to a lot of players. If this is the case, you won't be getting your cc back.

pinkster73
07-21-11, 10:29 PM
I wasn't saying gems that disappear due to a bug or glitch (or angry dwarf) :) shouldn't be refunded. I was saying the "give me something for nothing" mentality is getting old. 2 completely different situations.

xcellent
07-26-11, 04:40 PM
@jovenal....... How about those money that u earned from contracts and collecting sparkles that goes missing after an out of sync issue? It happened a lot to me in all stories (esp in fashion,which really making me hit my empty head on the headboard of my bed :-p)..... I just dont report it, since,- first i can do another contract, and second, i already saw too many threads regarding this issue, but is continually ignored.... ( And the last but not the least, which will just give me early wrinkles to my young looking face--- too many forumers will jump on me and will say "chill out" , " this is just a game" , and "we're playing it for free" !).......

Why is it that players lose gems, items and money when it goes out of sync?....When u go out of sync, Shouldn't it be back to where the server save the game? And if that so, there shouldn't be missing blah blah blah! But it doesn't happen that way......

pinkster73
07-26-11, 05:04 PM
I totally agree that money or gems or city cash lost due to out of sync issues should be refunded. You're right about the many threads regarding this issue with no apparent solution. Hmmm.

expressW
07-28-11, 09:09 AM
LOL- love the angry dwarf analogy......

well, once my fat fingers accidentally tapped some building i didnt want and the out of sync thing happened and i got my CC back soo..... it can work both ways???

LanokaHarbor
07-29-11, 12:50 AM
40% off sale going on now!

desertfarmer
07-30-11, 03:26 PM
40% off sale going on now!

Not impress! with the "out of sync" prob and "one click away"-- It always take some of my earned money and gems away by one click of a finger without notice---Till they fix those issues, i wont spend real money again! :"(