View Full Version : 7/15 nighclub updates are here

kooky panda
07-15-11, 01:39 PM
Chocolate Moose drink 12 hours
Ocean table 2 gems
subwooter 25 gems

redbites
07-15-11, 02:04 PM
Both items cost gems!! Why is it that city story has so many more coin items than the other games?

sissy8
07-15-11, 03:34 PM
see the peacock in farm its awsome:o

Rachael98
07-15-11, 03:36 PM
Both items cost gems!! Why is it that city story has so many more coin items than the other games?

I'm not sure about that latter, but they do need money. Hopefully more coin items soon. Hopefully.

ipaddolo
07-15-11, 10:36 PM
im very happy about the new drink update (same as the last week new drink too). And the Ocean Table is very nice!

kooky panda
07-16-11, 08:08 PM
im very happy about the new drink update (same as the last week new drink too). And the Ocean Table is very nice!

Yes me too.... Two new drinks in row... I also love new table

reokster
07-17-11, 02:09 PM
love the new drinks but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have more walls, and floor tiles that DO NOT cost gems?!?!?! i play this game because it's my favorite out of all TL games...but i don't have extra money to spend on purchasing gems and i would love to update the look of my club!!!

Rachael98
07-17-11, 02:37 PM
love the new drinks but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have more walls, and floor tiles that DO NOT cost gems?!?!?! i play this game because it's my favorite out of all TL games...but i don't have extra money to spend on purchasing gems and i would love to update the look of my club!!!

I have to say that that's a pretty fair request.