PDA

View Full Version : Is there an update for Fashion Story this week?

donnapetersen
07-15-11, 01:33 PM
I hope we get more clothes. Also TeamLava I am lovin the get a special item with gem purchase

kooky panda
07-15-11, 01:34 PM
I have not seen one yet....

donnapetersen
07-15-11, 01:38 PM
Last week my Fashion update didn't happen til the evening. Just wanted to know if I should get excited for a reason :)

kooky panda
07-15-11, 01:51 PM
I got pop up of new items, but they have not hit my game yet.

cotton cushion
full length mirror
rose sconce

also had pop of of free gift when buy gems, but picture did not come through. not sure what it is.

kooky panda
07-15-11, 01:57 PM
got it.,
cotton cushion chair 5 gems
mirror 50,000.00 coins
rose sconce 8 gems

xSnowyOwlx
07-15-11, 02:02 PM
The cotton cushion is huge, it looks as big as the counters. It matches the sofa from that sofa in the newest 24-gem box.

talbotmax
07-15-11, 02:34 PM
I love the free gift!! It's so cute!!

talbotmax
07-15-11, 02:34 PM
I did buy it if anyone wants to see it on my avatar :-)

yanny7
07-15-11, 03:20 PM
I received a pop up message saying there's a free gift with gem purchases of a purple pom pom basically a puppy in a purple purse. can anybody post a picture who purchased it? I wanna see how big is it. and i wanna know whether this item is for avertar or display............ please!!! anyone with this purchase post a picture here!! thanks

Rachael98
07-15-11, 04:03 PM
I received a pop up message saying there's a free gift with gem purchases of a purple pom pom basically a puppy in a purple purse. can anybody post a picture who purchased it? I wanna see how big is it. and i wanna know whether this item is for avertar or display............ please!!! anyone with this purchase post a picture here!! thanks

I haven't got it (sorry:(), but I want to clarify, before people ask!

-You must buy it through the pop up
-It must therefore be one of the displayed gem packages.

Now no one needs to ask here:p!

kooky panda
07-15-11, 04:12 PM

It. Does go on avatar in closet
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/fb8e2ca3-1.jpg

lambyo
07-15-11, 04:13 PM
The pooch pouch is for your avatar.

Rachael98
07-15-11, 04:16 PM
The pooch pouch is for your avatar.

Pretty cute.
But cruelty to animals in the real world...poor things:(

swati
07-15-11, 05:02 PM
No new clothes :(

driftboutique
07-15-11, 07:16 PM
It's purple in my popup! Was it purple in yours too but green in the closet? Or was it green in the popup?

kooky panda
07-15-11, 07:21 PM
It's purple in my popup! Was it purple in yours too but green in the closet? Or was it green in the popup?

No mine is green in pop up and green in closet

driftboutique
07-15-11, 07:24 PM
No mine is green in pop up and green in closet

Interesting! I wonder if there are other colors too?

I kinda want the purse without the dog :p

kooky panda
07-15-11, 07:39 PM
Interesting! I wonder if there are other colors too?

I kinda want the purse without the dog :p

How bout purse with a cat curled up sleeping in a ball??? Lol

bobbyrae
07-15-11, 07:56 PM
A cat in a purse? Never! Now a cat in a hat is a different story altogether;)

driftboutique
07-15-11, 08:11 PM

I disapprove of animals in purses on principle but I would pay good money for a cute kitten for my avatar :D

tones22
07-15-11, 09:28 PM
Any pictures yet? I'd love to see them!

xSnowyOwlx
07-16-11, 12:01 AM
For those against the animals in the purses, the actual whole "purse" thing I'm in agreement with but you carry them in pet carriers and also they make special bags for them, too. I only put my cat in her carrier when moving and to the vet but it would be better for a small dog to be in some kind of carrier or bag then risk them getting off the leash and running out into the street or parking lot (I've seen it happen and luckily ran out to stop the oncoming car before the poor thing got hit).

pp84
07-19-11, 02:31 AM
Any pictures yet? I'd love to see them!

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee498/pp84/6ab3e658.jpg

pp84
07-19-11, 02:32 AM
I love my purple pompom 

gitten
07-19-11, 06:26 PM
You got the puppy in purse??? I paid for one and didn't get it -- still hoping. In response to yanny7 I debatedthe same question and decided the purse could be really big and still be in scale. Some of those puppy carriers are BIG. I just wish I could see it in my shop!!!

gitten
07-19-11, 06:29 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just scrolled to top. IT IS PRECIOUS and that's why I paid for it. Anyone with any pull with TL Please give me my puppy - I would almost be willing to give the gems I did get in exchange for gift even tho I paid and got gems in promise of free gift. And, yes I did buy it from the pop up.

kooky panda
07-19-11, 06:30 PM
I love my purple pompom 

I got a green one!!

gitten
I am soooooooooo jealous!!!!

gitten
YOu got what??? a green dog?????

kooky panda
07-19-11, 06:32 PM
YOu got what??? a green dog?????
No silly my purse is green. Pic posted early in thread.

Some ppl got green and some have purple

gitten
07-19-11, 06:35 PM
That I am not jealous of - I think I have OCD because I cannot stop thinking about my pom in purse. Everytime I go to fashion store I just know when I open my catalog SURPRISE THERE IT IS-- not happening. Want it, need it ,gotta have it!!!!!!

gitten
07-19-11, 06:37 PM
And some got none!!!!!!!!!!!

kooky panda
07-19-11, 06:46 PM
That I am not jealous of - I think I have OCD because I cannot stop thinking about my pom in purse. Everytime I go to fashion store I just know when I open my catalog SURPRISE THERE IT IS-- not happening. Want it, need it ,gotta have it!!!!!!

I know frustrating when you are in limbo...hopefully support gets back to you soon. Now with the purse did you get gems but no purse or did you get no gems and no purse?

gitten
07-19-11, 06:57 PM
I got the gems that I ordered because I wanted the gift. Just weird!!! I was very careful to never click on anything unless I was looking at the free gift offer.

kooky panda
07-19-11, 07:01 PM
I got the gems that I ordered because I wanted the gift. Just weird!!! I was very careful to never click on anything unless I was looking at the free gift offer.

You probably looked in the right place but to be sure.. In closet under handbag picture...purse with handle picture not clutch purse..

elreenlynch
07-20-11, 09:18 PM
would be cool if they make the shoppers sit on those cushions, just like on NS

pp84
07-20-11, 09:29 PM
I got a green one!!

Yeah.. Many of my nbrs got green too. They must have taken out two colors for the purse.

pp84
07-20-11, 09:32 PM

Oh.. Hope u get ur pom in a purse soon.