PDA

View Full Version : Sun Stool & Sun Table Update; A COMPLETE RIP OFF !!

kmjnhh123
07-15-11, 01:28 PM
All im gonna say is WTF + There gem items !! Wheres the new dishes? !

cakesJordanEz
07-15-11, 01:59 PM
All im gonna say is WTF + There gem items !! Wheres the new dishes? !

After all of our suggestions, they completely ignored them! How could they? And why not coin items?!?
TL's RS is really starting to get on my nerves!!(frustration)

cakesJordanEz
07-15-11, 02:00 PM
And why am I suddenly JUST a member?!?! I was a junior member!!

redbites
07-15-11, 02:00 PM
After all of our suggestions, they completely ignored them! How could they? And why not coin items?!?
TL's RS is really starting to get on my nerves!!(frustration)
Hey!! Chill out, just wait to next week

cakesJordanEz
07-15-11, 02:07 PM
Hey!! Chill out, just wait to next week

Sorry about that! I deliberately made threads like new food for the grill, so people would come up with ideas and TL was SUPPOSED to have listened to them and made two of them part of the weekly update, but they didn't!
TL keeps skipping the RS update for me until Tuesday every other week, so I was looking forward to some new food and drinks, but I guess not. 

redbites
07-15-11, 02:09 PM
I was looking forward for food and drinks as well but Teamlava seems to have had a busy week with all the maintenance and bugs constantly being reported.

sissy8
07-15-11, 02:55 PM
just wait, i think they're out of maintainance, 6 more days for a resto update, so master your things and don't complain:o

gobblies
07-15-11, 03:48 PM
At least they could have made it coins... An update gone to waste:'(

Rachael98
07-15-11, 03:52 PM
Guys!? Calm down!
These updates take time to prepare. They may well implement some of your ideas, but give a few weeks. I mean, they need to design, script and push them. Quite a bit of work.
Obviously more coin items would be nice, but they do need gems to keep running.
@CJE: you get Junior Member for 0-29 posts, Member for 30-99 posts, Senior Member for 100+ posts, Moderator gor selection by TL and SuperModerator for working for TL.

bigbux3
07-16-11, 01:45 PM
i didnt even get the update. this is the 2nd time this has happened to me

nmishii
07-16-11, 05:30 PM
Sorry about that! I deliberately made threads like new food for the grill, so people would come up with ideas and TL was SUPPOSED to have listened to them and made two of them part of the weekly update, but they didn't!
TL keeps skipping the RS update for me until Tuesday every other week, so I was looking forward to some new food and drinks, but I guess not. 

You might want to go back and reread your threads. If TL said they would make two of them part of this week's weekly update, then they didn't and you have a right to be mad. But if they didn't promise you anything, then it might help you accept this week's update a little more.

There's a lot of different categories of items and not all of them will be seen each week. Bakery Story didn't have a food update last week.

Also note that both GroupMagma and MattDiner have put out surveys for new items and foods for Restaurant Story, so you may want to also post your ideas in their threads.

Rachael98
07-16-11, 05:35 PM
You might want to go back and reread your threads. If TL said they would make two of them part of this week's weekly update, then they didn't and you have a right to be mad. But if they didn't promise you anything, then it might help you accept this week's update a little more.

There's a lot of different categories of items and not all of them will be seen each week. Bakery Story didn't have a food update last week.

Also note that both GroupMagma and MattDiner have put out surveys for new items and foods for Restaurant Story, so you may want to also post your ideas in their threads.

Well said.
I really want to point out, also, that TL does put a lot of work into the updates; be grateful. I'm actually somewhat surprised at a general complete lack of gratitude.

Ashvillyton
07-16-11, 06:07 PM
And why am I suddenly JUST a member?!?! I was a junior member!!
You're the bigest idiot in the world!! Why would you complain about becoming a proper member instead of a junior member? It's an upgrade you ****!!

cakesJordanEz
07-16-11, 08:47 PM
You're the bigest idiot in the world!! Why would you complain about becoming a proper member instead of a junior member? It's an upgrade you ****!!

Did I mention I'm getting tired of the comments and the complaints? I've seen enough of it YouTube I don't need to see it on the forums! I'm mostly new to this, you would think it would go member<junior member<senior member so that's what I thought, plus I'm getting tired of being called names! So listen, you ****, either post nicer things or keep your mouth shut and only read the forums! Got it?
WTF?!? A ****? Really?

cakesJordanEz
07-16-11, 08:49 PM

And actually, I can think of bigger idiots in the world!

cakesJordanEz
07-16-11, 08:53 PM

Sorry about that, TL never said they'd do anything. I just kind of assumed they would ( guilty) update with the new stuff! I forgot it may take weeks! Sorry TL and GM!!!

cakesJordanEz
07-16-11, 08:57 PM

Also I tried posting in that summer food thread from mattdiner and I forgot to sign in, so I did and it said thanks for signing in cakesJordanEz, but nothing appeared so I tried going back and it froze up for the whole night ( with Safari only!) and it said something like newsreel TL, but the forum itself was dimmed until morning, so I didn't try again after that!!

xSnowyOwlx
07-16-11, 09:15 PM
At least they could have made it coins... An update gone to waste:'(

Last week City Story had only city cash items, so I'm not surprised that other games have just gem items for the updates as well.

nmishii
07-16-11, 09:46 PM
cakesJordanEz - glad to hear you're okay with this week's update, and hope to see one of your suggestions in a future update.