PDA

View Full Version : New stuff Ideas ...

Superyalda
07-15-11, 08:48 AM
This is just a list of stuff which I'd like to see in restaurant story. I hope others will add, comment and support each other and that TL will consider this thread for upcoming new features

Purple furniture!

Area rugs (4x6? 2x4?)

Kitchen wall rack with pots and pans

Prettier green tiles or flooring, the current one is washed out

Ability to edit the avatar (hair color, eye color, etc)

Door sign with editable text - 5 words? i.e. Be back soon, Away until [I]date[I], please leave a message, need gears, etc

Please feel free to continue the list ...

bawpotter
07-15-11, 10:29 AM
Can somebody move this thread to RS Disscussion?

redbites
07-15-11, 10:34 AM
More drinks for the drink machine!!!

Superyalda
07-15-11, 12:35 PM
Can somebody move this thread to RS Disscussion?

I think more people will see it here

Superyalda
07-15-11, 12:37 PM
I think more people will see it here

Forum: Restaurant Story Feedback and Bug Reports
Tell us about things you like, would like to see changed, or you'd like to see included. You can also report any bugs that you've encountered.

luckygirl101
07-15-11, 12:40 PM
I completely agree! I think that the door sign and the avatar change is a great idea!

Superyalda
07-15-11, 05:46 PM
I completely agree! I think that the door sign and the avatar change is a great idea!

Yeah, I think I like the door sign the best, too.

foerender
07-16-11, 01:25 PM
Door sign would be hard to program into the game , if you want to change text . They would easily be able to offer pre made signs you can swap out with sayings .

But as for reports like be back soon or away on vacation , that's what the wall is for .

bigbux3
07-16-11, 01:44 PM
just be glad. even if the update was 2 items... i didnt even get it!!! teamlava keeps doing this to me

Dylanie
07-16-11, 02:59 PM
I would like:

* The ability to reposition the door. And more door choices, eg double doors, etc.
* The ability to rotate the diner table. 4 gems and I can't turn it so the ******s are a certain way?

I'm sure there's more, but those are my top 2 right now. Oh and a 40% off gem sale. ;)

Superyalda
07-16-11, 04:39 PM
But as for reports like be back soon or away on vacation , that's what the wall is for .

Yeah, if everyone read the wall, it would be great. Another thing is that old messages get pushed off, so if you're going on vacation for a week, no one will see your away message even if they do read the wall.

Rachael98
07-16-11, 04:42 PM
just be glad. even if the update was 2 items... i didnt even get it!!! teamlava keeps doing this to me

You should have it by Tuesday. You still get it weekly. Just make sure that you run both classic and Valentine's versions.

Superyalda
07-17-11, 02:20 AM
Another idea ...

The ability to move food from one counter to another, or to designate which counter things should go to? Maybe in design mode? Or off the manage menu?

Some people want certain food/drinks on certain counters according to their design and it's really difficult to make sure it goes where you want it.

Just saying it would be a really nice option.

Jbug2116
07-17-11, 08:05 PM
More food for the grill!

cakesJordanEz
07-17-11, 08:23 PM
More food for the grill!

Exactly what I said!!!! 

Superyalda
07-19-11, 01:11 PM
And more drinks, too.

BTW, did anyone else notice that all the new food and drink items are all $4 a serving? Is this planned? I really like the additional challenge of debating whether or not to go for quick and cheap or slow-cook and expensive.

badger8
07-19-11, 02:22 PM
Yup. Noticed. Is it just the new stuff or is it the old stuff as well?

Superyalda
07-20-11, 03:32 AM
Yup. Noticed. Is it just the new stuff or is it the old stuff as well?

Just the new stuff. Not happy about it and hope it doesn't continue

Superyalda
07-24-11, 09:12 AM
GM or Matt ... How can we get this kind of feedback to you?